Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd (TSXV:PBM)
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. is a TSX Venture Exchange listed exploration stage company. The company is focused on properties in the Cassiar Region of BC that have near or medium term production potential and significant exploration upside.
|10 Days Avg Vol||5,366.67|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||3,898.67|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.03 - $0.07|
|YTD Price Gain %||0%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.039222|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.040000|
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. is an exploration stage company, focusing on properties in the Cassiar Region of BC that have near or medium term production potential as well as significant exploration upside such as its recent jade production joint venture and the Haskins-Reed Polymetalic project. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada and Argentina. Pacific Bay’s management team has deep experience in both production and exploration. In particular, Pacific Bay leverages management’s experience with smaller scale production to extract untapped value from overlooked properties.
- Highly experience management team.
- Past producer and exporter of BC jade to China with strategic partners in China as well.
- Price of Zinc increased significantly in 2016, renewing interest in the Haskins-Reed Property.
|As of May, 2017|
- Pacific Bay owns a 100% interest in the Haskins-Reed property located in the Cassiar Mining District of North Central British Columbia.
- The property is a Zinc, Silver, Lead, Copper and Bismuth prospect with multiple mineralized zones outlined with 200 drill holes substantial underground development completed over a 50 year period of intensive work.
- Since 2008, Pacific Bay has invested over $750,000 on the property, including diamond drilling, airborne geophysics, soil geochemistry and other surveys.
Dease Lake Jade JV Project
- Through a Joint Venture with Dease Lake Jade Mine Ltd. of Richmond, BC, Pacific Bay has entered the exciting world of exploring for, mining and marketing British Columbia Jade.
- During the 2015 mining season, the JV produced and shipped 56.7 tonnes of marketable jade from the property.
David H. Brett, MBA
President & CEO
David has 30 years of public company management and financing experience, including being president of the Pacific Bay from 1995 to 1999, and Managing Director from 1985 to 1992. This is David’s second term as CEO of the Company (as of Dec 2007). As former CEO and President of Toronto Stock Exchange listed Cusac Gold Mines Ltd. from 2004-2008, David financed and oversaw the restart of gold mining operations at Table Mountain in BC in 2006, the acquisition of a 1 million ounce gold resource, and negotiated the successful merger with another public mining company in April of 2008. David is also CEO and Director of Inovent Capital Inc., a Capital Pool Company.
Guilford H. Brett, BA & B.Ed
Mr. Brett is best known for his work with Cusac Gold Mines Ltd., which he founded in 1965. Guil Brett has been a part of the Vancouver mining community for over 50 years. Mr. Brett took Cusac public on the VSE in 1966, which then graduated to NASDAQ in 1980 and finally was listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange in 1987. Cusac is one of the few Vancouver mining juniors to “hit for the cycle” by taking a gold property from grass-roots exploration to profitable, full scale gold production. Mr. Brett’s mining experience and knowledge covers a wide variety of mineral projects from large scale porphyry deposits to epithermal gold environments.