Argo Gold Inc (CSE:ARQ)
Argo Gold is a Canadian Securities Exchange listed company based in Toronto, Canada. The company is focused on gold exploration projects in central and northwestern Ontario that have indications of economic viability. All of Argo Gold’s projects are 100% owned.
|10 Days Avg Vol||750.00|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||16,653.75|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.070 - $0.220|
|YTD Price Gain %||-6.45%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.136056|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.155475|
Updated: Market Close, 07/13/2018
Argo Gold is a Canadian company focused on gold exploration projects in central and northwestern Ontario that have indications of economic viability. All of Argo Gold’s projects are 100% owned. Argo Gold is listed on the Canadian Stock Exchange under the ticker ARQ.
- Economic viability – Argo Gold’s projects indicate potential economic viability in the context of current commodity prices.
- Strong technical team – Technical ability to identify projects and explore in the context of economic viability.
- Capital Structure – Small float and low market capitalization.
- Timing – Exposure to improving gold, silver and zinc prices.
|As of July 2017|
|Warrants||1.3 M @ $0.10 per share|
|0.075 M @ $0.12 per share|
|1.3 M @ $0.30 per share|
Projects:Argo Gold is focused on their 100% owned, high grade, Ontario gold projects.
Woco Gold Project
- Mineable gold grades and widths in historic drilling.
- 1.5 kilometres south of the past-producing Uchi Mine.
McVicar Lake Gold Project
- Located 30 km NW of the past-producing Golden Patricia Mine (600,000 ounces @ 14 grams per tonne gold).
- The Chellow Vein outcrop at the McVicar Lake Gold Project averages 28 grams per tonne gold over a 70 metre strike length.
Wawa Gold Projects(Macassa Creek, Abbie Lake, Mishi Lake, South Wawa, Rockstar Gold)
- Macassa Creek, South Wawa and Abbie Lake are located near Wesdome’s operations.
- Rockstar Gold is located near Richmont’s Island Gold Mine.
- South Wawa Gold is located near the Red Pine-Citibar Wawa Gold project.
- All projects have both high-grade underground and low-grade open pit potential – particularly given their proximity to two gold mills.
President & CEO
Judy Baker has 25 years of experience in capital markets including equity analysis, restructuring, fund management, and mineral exploration and mining company activity. Ms. Baker serves on the board of directors of Nemaska Lithium and Argo Gold. Ms. Baker holds an Honours B.Sc. Geological Engineering in Mineral Resources Exploration from Queen’s University (1990) and an M.B.A. from Ivey Business School (1995). From June 2011 to January 2014, Ms. Baker was the CEO, a director and the founder of Superior Copper where $3.5 M in capital was raised for copper exploration at the Coppercorp Mine Project in Ontario and the Rivière Doré Project in Quebec.