Golden Arrow Resources Corp (TSXV:GRG)
Golden Arrow Resources is a TSX Venture Exchange listed resource exploration company based in Vancouver, Canada. The company is focused on identifying, acquiring, and advancing precious and base metal discoveries with the goal of defining world class deposits.
|10 Days Avg Vol||79,045.07|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||149,241.44|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.370 - $0.970|
|YTD Price Gain %||-100%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.546833|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.573850|
Updated: Market Close, 02/22/2018
Golden Arrow Resources Corp is an exploration stage company. It is engaged in the acquisition and exploration of resource properties in Argentina and Chile. Its projects include Chinchillas, Don Bosco, Caballos, Mogote, Pescado, and Potrerillos.
- Earnings Potential with leverage to Silver – The consensus long term outlook for silver prices indicates a robust growth environment for the next 5-10 years. The Chincillas project is a primary silver deposit and provides excellent leverage to the upside for silver with potential for production as early as 2017.
- Success with the shareholder in mind – Management has a long history in exploration management, driving discovery and corporate success. The latest innovative deal for Chinchillas proves an ability to adapt to market conditions to stay cash positive while minimizing dilution and maximizing shareholders’ returns.
- On the path to the next Big One – The technical team has proven its ability to efficiently and effectively find and advance assets, having brought Chinchillas from exploration to production decision in 5 years. The team is actively working a pipeline of projects to make the next major discovery.
|Golden Arrow Resources Corp.|
|Common Stock Warrants||11,802,196|
|Fully Diluted Shares||106,567,407|
|Insiders /Board and Management Holdings||~50%|
|Share Trading Activity|
|3 month average daily volume(shares)||450,000|
|52 week low/high ($/share)||0.16/1.48|
|Current Share Price (Date)||0.80|
|Average Warrant Price||0.30|
|Market Capitalization (I/O)||$70M|
Chinchillas Silver Project
Located in mining-friendly Jujuy province, NW Argentina; Good infrastructure
- Strategic Partnership with Silver Standard (TSX-SSO)
- Working towards business combination with Pirquitas Mine, ~ 30km away
- US$12.6M program underway to evaluate combined mining operation
- Measured & Indicated Resource**:
- 155 Moz Silver Equivalent (34.2 Mt @ 91 g/t Ag, 0.82% Pb, 0.57% Zn)
- Inferred Resource**:
- 90 Moz Silver Equivalent (39.2 Mt @ 42 g/t Ag , 0.44% Pb,0.76% Zn)%
- Infrastructure – Two all-season access routes
- On same road as Pirquitas, approximately 42km away
- Potential direct transport of ore to Pirquitas mill by road or pipeline
- Power to property with High Voltage line 66km away
- Access to water from local and regional wells
- Communications available
100% earn-in opportunity on 8,760 hectares, low initial commitments
- Strong similarities to Chinchillas
- Epithermal Silver-Gold-Base Metals in silicified/brecciated zones within tuffs and dacites:
- 18 m @ 128 g/t Ag, 0.23 g/t Au, 0.88% Pb in historic drilling
- 14.9 m @ 271 g/t Ag, 1% Pb in GRG due diligence channel sampling
- High-grade Gold-Silver structures in Sediments including:
- 2 m @ 9.2 Au g/t, 52 Ag g/t, 5 % Pb in historic trenches in Los Españoles Vein
- 2016 work program US$200-500k to define drill targets
CEO & President
Mr. Grosso became one of the early pioneers of the mining sector in Argentina in 1993 when mining was opened to foreign investment, and was named Argentina's 'Mining Man of The Year' in 2005. His knowledge of Argentina was instrumental in attracting a premier team which led to the acquisition of key properties in Golden Arrow's portfolio. He has successfully formed strategic alliances and negotiated with mining industry majors such as Barrick, Teck, Newmont , Viceroy (now Yamana Gold) and Vale S.A., and government officials at all levels. He is the founder and president of Grosso Group Management Ltd.
Brian McEwen PGeol.
VP Exploration & Development
Mr. McEwen is a professional geologist with more than 30 years of exploration and production experience in open-pit and underground mining projects and operations. The extent of his experience is global in managing numerous projects in Canada, US, Europe, Asia, Africa and throughout Latin America. Mr. McEwen's previous roles include more than a decade with MRDI (AMEC Peru) where he was responsible for project management, economic resource and reserve calculations for various precious and base metal companies worldwide, including BHP Billiton, CM Antamina, Teck, Hochschild and Phelps Dodge among others.
Darren C. Urquhart, C.A.
CFO & Corporate Secretary
Mr. Urquhart is a Chartered Accountant with more than 10 years of experience working in both public practice and industry. Mr. Urquhart is presently engaged in public practice accounting offering CFO and accounting services to TSX Venture Exchange listed exploration companies in the Vancouver area. Mr. Urquhart began his career working as an audit accountant with Grant Thornton LLP, then later worked as a senior tax accountant with Lohn Caulder Chartered Accountants and more recently served as a
Nikolaos Cacos, M.I.M.
Director and Vice President, Corporate Development
Mr. Cacos brings 22 years of management expertise in the mineral exploration industry. He has extensive experience in providing strategic planning to and administration of public companies. Mr. Cacos serves as a director and officer of several publicly traded companies. He holds a Master of International Management degree from Heidelberg, Germany and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of British Columbia.
Dr. David Terry, Ph.D. P.Geo.
Dr. Terry's has more than 20 years of experience focused on exploration for a wide spectrum of precious and base metal deposits throughout North and South America. He has held numerous senior positions with both major and junior mining companies, including Boliden Limited, Westmin Resources Limited, Hemlo Gold Mines Inc., Cominco Limited and Gold Fields Mining Corporation. He holds a BSc and PhD from the University of Western Ontario.