Miranda Gold Corp (TSXV:MAD)
Miranda Gold Corp. is a TSX Venture Exchange listed gold exploration company based in Calgary, Canada. The company is focused on exploration, the stage that offers the strongest rewards and growth potential for shareholders, and concentrating its generative efforts in Colombia.
|10 Days Avg Vol||18,182.22|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||77,457.56|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.07 - $0.17|
|YTD Price Gain %||0%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.082611|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.085575|
Miranda Gold Corp. is committed to the exploration and discovery of world-class deposits in one of the most endowed and yet under-explored mineral jurisdictions in the world, Colombia. Miranda is also striving to separate itself from the typical "prospect generator" by becoming cash flow positive. Our Willow Creek project in Alaska is a high-grade underground past-producing gold mine with a NR43-101 compliant resource. Miranda has partnered with Gold Torrent Inc. in a "development joint venture" focused on placing Willow Creek back into production. Gold Torrent is tasked with placing the property into production and funding the majority of the capital that will be required.
- Miranda holds a 3.3% Net Smelter Royalty at Willow Creek that could be monetized or held for future cash flow.
- Share project risk by joint venturing properties thus providing shareholders exposure to numerous gold exploration projects while at the same time preserving capital.
- Active Exploration Funding Agreements or joint venture agreements, Montezuma Mines Inc., Prism Resources Inc. and Gold Torrent Inc.
- Strong management team with decades of worldwide exploration and mining expertise and experience in financing and public company management.
- Focused in Colombia with emphasis on discovering multi-million ounce gold deposits.
|As of July, 2017|
Projects:Developing a high-grade gold mine in Alaska:
- Joint venture with Gold Torrent developing a high-grade gold mine in the Willow Creek district.
- Historical production (1918-1943) from the district was 660,000 ounces at average grade of 1.2 ounce/ton gold.
- Gold Torrent will spend the initial US$10 million in development costs to earn a 70% interest in the project.
- Under-explored frontier jurisdiction with opportunities to discover outcropping multi-million ounce gold deposits.
- Miranda Gold has three prospects in Colombia:
- Oribella (Seeking joint venture partner) – High-intermediate sulfidation system with gold and copper.
- Cerro Oro (Joint venture with Prism Resources Inc.) – Disseminated and low sulfidation epithermal system with drill ready targets.
- Antares (Seeking joint venture partner) – Intrusive related gold system with drill ready targets.
Joe Hebert, B.S. Geo.
President, CEO & Director
Mr. Hebert brings 30 years of experience from diversified mineral exploration and mining geology through to senior geologist and exploration management. 24 of these years have been focused in Nevada. Most recently, Mr. Hebert was senior exploration geologist for the Cortez Joint Venture (Placer Dome and Kennecott Minerals) located on the Battle Mountain Trend in North Central Nevada. He was a member of the exploration team who discovered the +8.5 million ounce Cortez Hills deposit. During his te
Kenneth D. Cunningham, M.S. Geo, B.S. Geo, P. Geo
Chairman & Director
Mr. Cunningham has 41 years of worldwide mineral exploration experience. During his career he has been involved in gold, copper and uranium discoveries. Prior to joining Miranda he held executive positions with Nevada North Resources, Uranerz U.S.A., Inc. and Tenneco Minerals Company. Since joining Miranda in 2003 he has helped assemble a talented exploration team, raised public awareness of the company and raised over CA$13 million for the company treasury. Mr. Cunningham is a Registered Profes
Len Goldsmith, CPA, CGA, FCCA, CertIFR
CFO & Corporate Secretary
Mr. Goldsmith is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia and Canada (CPA) and a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of the UK (FCCA). Most recently, he has served as CFO and corporate controller for a number of TSX-V listed companies. Previously, he was Chief Financial Officer of a TSX-V listed company; accountant for Hudson Bay Mining & Smelting in Flin Flon, Manitoba; as accountant for Peace River Coal (Anglo American PLC) in Vancouve