Triumph Gold Corp (TSXV:TIG)
Triumph Gold Corp. is a TSX Venture Exchange listed mineral exploration company based in Vancouver, Canada. The company is focused on its 100% owned Freegold Mountain Project, Yukon.
|10 Days Avg Vol||109,642.44|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||42,482.89|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.16 - $0.50|
|YTD Price Gain %||0%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.372833|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.349825|
Triumph Gold Corp., is a mineral exploration company currently focused on its 100% owned Freegold Mountain Project, Yukon. This road accessible property is located in the Dawson Range gold-copper belt, host to the Casino Copper deposit, the Coffee gold deposit and the Klaza gold prospect. The Freegold Mountain project is located in the Dawson Range and covers a fertile and highly prospective portion of the Big Creek fault zone. The project is endowed with three significant mineral deposits, the Nucleus Au deposit, the Revenue Cu-Au-Mo-Ag deposit and the Tinta polymetallic vein system, as well as numerous other gold showings which indicate porphyry-hydrothermal systems.
- Cash in excess of $7 million. Fully funded $4 million exploration program to be completed in 2017
- Management experienced in mineral exploration in Yukon, Canada Freegold Project Located in Mining Friendly Yukon, Canada
- District-scale project in the historic Yukon gold/copper mining belt
- Road accessible property, located 30 km south of the producing Minto copper mine and the Yukon power grid
- Close proximity to: Goldcorp’s $550M Kaminak Acquisition; Western Copper’s Casino Project with 8.9 Moz Au, 4.5 B Lbs Cu; Capstone Mining’s Minto Mine with 1.3 Moz Au. 1.1 B Lbs. Cu; Copper North Mining’s Carmacks Copper Project with 11.98 Mt@ 1.07% Cu, 0.456g/t Au
|Triumph Gold Corp|
|Common Stock Warrants||24.21M|
|Fully Diluted Shares||84.39M (as of Mar 2, 17’)|
|Board and Management Holdings||8.6%|
|Institutional Investors 24.8%|
|Share Trading Activity|
|3 month average daily volume(shares)||57,100|
|52 week low/high ($/share)||0.16/0.50|
|Current Share Price (Date)||0.29|
|Average Warrant Price||$0.17|
|Market Capitalization (I/O)||$17M|
|(all amounts as of Jun 30, 2017)|
Freegold Mountain Project, Yukon
- Freegold Mountain has an impressive existing copper and gold resource
- Positive results from metallurgical work in resource areas
- Road accessible in a good mining district; straight forward permitting; support from government and local communities
- Great exploration potential (four new targets identified)
- Blue Sky Zone at Revenue will be drilled in 2017
- Microgranite contact at Nucleus will be drilled in 2017
- Generation Zone (newly recognized target) will be drilled in 2017
- High grade breccias in the Revenue diatreme (requires further core and data base review prior to drilling in 2018)
Chairman of the Board & Director
Raised +$35 million for Freegold before joining the board. Founding General Partner in Aquastone Capital LLC, a New York based gold fund; Previously Bema Gold.
Paul Reynolds, B.SC., P.Geo.
President & CEO
Professional geoscientist with over 28 years experiences working in Canada, USA, Bolivia, Guyana and Argentina. 20 years experience managing public companies as a director or executive officer.
Tony Barresi, Ph.D., P.Geo.
Vice President, Exploration
Economic geologist with over10 years base and precious metal exploration experience. Specializes in volcanogenic massive sulfide, porphyry and epithermal deposit explorations. Experienced conducting exploration iron-oxide-copper-gold, skarn, and orogenic gold deposits.