Regulus Resources Inc (TSXV:REG)
Regulus Resources Inc. is a TSX Venture Exchange listed exploration company based in Vancouver, Canada. The company is focused on the evaluation of the giant Rio Grande porphyry Cu-Au system located in the mining friendly province of Salta in the Puna district of NW Argentina.
|10 Days Avg Vol||12,244.00|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||24,697.89|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$1.490 - $3.000|
|YTD Price Gain %||-13.33%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||1.846889|
|200 Days Moving Avg||1.899350|
Updated: Market Close, 07/13/2018
Regulus Resources Inc. (TSX V.REG) is a well-funded Canadian exploration company lead by the former management of Antares Minerals Inc.; John E. Black, Kevin B. Heather and Mark Wayne. Regulus was created through the spin-out of the Rio Grande Cu-Au project in Argentina from Antares Minerals during the sale of Antares and the giant Haquira Cu-M-Au deposit in Peru to First Quantum Minerals (TSX.FM, UK FQM) in 2010 for approximately C$650 million. Regulus has recently acquired a new flagship project, the AntaKori Cu-Au-Ag project in northern Peru, by means of a friendly merger with Southern Legacy Minerals and is well positioned to repeat the previous success of Antares Minerals.
- Well‐funded – CAD$10.6 million cash (01 May 2017).
- Collaborative exploration agreements in place with neighbors, giving access to much larger area at Antakori.
- Proven Track Record – Management’s previous Antares and Haquira Discovery
|As of July 2017|
|Warrants||5,518,055 @ $0.70 to November 2017|
|5,981,250 @ $1.60 to January 2020|
|Options||4,288,334 @ $0.45 to December 2019|
|2,105,000 @ $1.50 to September 2021|
- REG now has a strong portfolio of 10 projects located in 5 countries.
- Two of these projects, including the flagship AntaKori Cu-Au-Ag project in Peru, have reportable resources.
Flagship AntaKori Cu‐Au‐Ag Project
- Regulus controls strategic portion of an emerging Cu‐Au‐Ag discovery.
- Immediately adjacent to two modern operating mines (Tantahuatay and Cerro Corona).
- Limited drilling has defined a substantial 43-101 compliant resource that is open in most directions (70 holes – 17,600m).
- Potential to be next major discovery in Peru.
John E. Black, B.Sc., M.Sc.
CEO & Director
John Black is an economic geologist with more than 30 years of exploration experience in The Americas, Central Asia, the SW Pacific, and Eastern Europe/Western Asia. He first worked in South America in 1993 and has been actively involved in mineral exploration throughout the continent for several companies since that time. His professional credentials include a B.Sc. degree in Geology from Stanford University in 1983 and an M.S. degree in Geology – Ore Deposits Exploration from the same Universi
President, COO & Director
Mr. Pickmann has a law degree and an LLM in corporate Law and over 20 years of corporate, securities and mining law experience. His legal practice has been focused advising significant mining companies in Peru. He has acted as internal legal advisor of Peruvian Government on the Mining Privatization Committee of CENTROMIN PERU; he has been board member of several public and private junior mining companies and board member of PERU PETRO (oil and Gas Peruvian Agency) and is currently partner of GA