Manganese X Energy Corp (TSXV:MN)
Manganese X Energy Corp. is a TSX Venture Exchange listed mineral exploration company based in Pointe-Claire, Canada. The company is focused on acquiring and advancing high potential manganese prospects primarily located in North America to provide a secure ethically sourced manganese supply.
|10 Days Avg Vol||91,032.33|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||72,897.84|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.05 - $0.26|
|YTD Price Gain %||0%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.122389|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.153625|
Manganese X Energy's Corps mission is to acquire and advance high potential manganese prospects primarily located in North America as well as potential global acquisitions, with the intent of supplying value added materials to the lithium ion battery and other alternative energy industries to include the steel industry. In addition, our company is striving to achieve new methodologies emanating with environmentally friendly green/zero emissions and producing manganese at a lower competitive cost.
- Only pure play manganese/EMD Company listed in Canada with New Brunswick government support and grants through the New Brunswick Junior Mining Assistance Program (NBJMAP).
- Market growth demand – Manganese is a critical component of the battery cathode in today’s alkaline and lithium batteries, and the surge in demand for electric vehicles has caused manganese price to increase by 65% in 2016.
- Manganese X is well financed in preparation of the 2017 drill programs.
- In acquisition process of acquiring additional high grade Mn properties.
|Manganese X Energy Corp|
|Common Shares float||29.08 million|
|Outstanding Options||2.1 million|
|Common Stock Warrants||14.01 million|
|Fully Diluted Shares||45.19 million|
|Board and Management Holdings||10%|
|Share Trading Activity|
|3 month average daily volume(shares)||481.75k|
|52 week low/high ($/share)||0.26/.07|
|Current Share Price (Date)||0.195|
|Average Warrant Price||XX|
|Market Capitalization (I/O)||8,812,000|
|Cash Balance||1 million dollars|
|(all amounts as of March 16 th , 2017)|
Other InformationManganese X Energy Corp. is in the process of exploring and developing to the best of our knowledge Canada's only North American, manganese property , located in the mining friendly Houlton Woodstock New Brunswick Canada area.
Some highlights of our manganese Battery Hill ProjectHoulton Woodstock New Brunswick property
- We are located 10 miles from USA Maine border and suitably located to major shipping lanes on the Atlantic Ocean and Great lakes. We also have access to major rail transportation lanes
- Company’s pursuit to becoming a leading supplier of value added manganese materials in the United States and Canada
- The Company will be focusing on processing manganese into manganese concentrate in preparation of Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD), which is defined as converting manganese into a very pure high quality electrolytic manganese dioxide of 99.7% purity
- At present, to the best of management’s knowledge, there are no operating Manganese mining producers servicing the lithium ion battery and other alternative energy markets in North America.
- Manganese is a critical component of the battery cathode in today’s alkaline & lithium-ion batteries.to include Electric Vehicles (“EV”)
- Manganese is a critical link in the lithium-ion. supply chain
- Manganese is also well suited for cathode mix in bulk energy storage & energy management for portable power and integrating solar and wind renewable energy
- Manganese price has increased 65%in 2016
- Market Growth Demand: Surge in demand in Electric Vehicles (“EV”) last year. EV sales grew by about 60 percent worldwide. That is annual growth rate that Tesla forecasts for sales through 2020.Solar panels are following a similar curve at around 50 percent growth each year
- North American companies ar
Chief Executive Officer
Martin Kepman and Associates Inc., founded in 1982, is a business development and management consulting firm owned and operated by its president Martin Kepman. Martin, in his 34 years of consulting experience, has consulted on a wide range of projects, in multiple industries ranging from software, soft goods, printing, and food to mining. Martin is highly skilled at planning, organization as well as assisting Corporations in financing. He has successfully implemented a variety of installations for a significant number of major corporations and because of his practical approach, has been recognized as an expert in identifying the strengths and weaknesses of Corporations for strategic business plans; recognized within various industries as a successful specialist in turnarounds.
Vice-President of Exploration
Mr. Dahn has over 30 years’ experience in the mining and exploration industry. His experience includes over 16 years with Noranda Inc. and Hemlo Gold Mines Inc., Exploration Manager-Eastern Canada for Battle Mountain Gold Company and Vice President-Exploration with Olympus Pacific Minerals Inc. and most recently Tri-Star Resources plc. Mr. Dahn has been involved with a number of base metal and gold discoveries which advanced to development stage and production. His extensive mineral exploration experience covers both Canadian and International settings. Mr. Dahn is a registered professional geologist and Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101.