Doubleview Capital Corp (TSXV:DBV)
Doubleview Capital Corp. is a TSX Venture Exchange listed resource exploration and development company based in Vancouver, Canada. The company is focused on the exploration and develpoment of base metal and precious metals assets based in British Columbia, Canada.
|10 Days Avg Vol||83,766.67|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||81,881.51|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.05 - $0.19|
|YTD Price Gain %||0%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.051444|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.071300|
Doubleview Capital Corp. is a Canadian resource exploration and development company. Doubleview identifies, acquires and finances quality base metal exploration mining projects in North America, focusing in British Columbia, Canada. Doubleview increases shareholder value through strategic and quality Gold, Copper, and Silver projects acquisitions, and through advanced and state of the art exploration methods in the industry.
- Doubleview’s flagship Hat Project is located in northwestern British Columbia, a vast underexplored area with great potential for discovery and development of base and precious metal resources.
- Company has maximized its investment in drilling operations while maintaining minimal levels of overhead burdens.
- Field operations have consistently pushed the limits of seasonal operations to allow drilling from March through to December and consistently have achieved exceptional cost performance.
|Doubleview Capital Corp.|
|Common Stock Warrants||9,657,516|
|Fully Diluted Shares||82,645,316|
|Insiders /Board and Management Holdings||~50%|
|Share Trading Activity|
|3 month average daily volume(shares)||479,000|
|52 week low/high ($/share)||0.06/0.19|
|Current Share Price (Date)||0.10|
|Average Warrant Price||0.18|
|Market Capitalization (I/O)||$8M|
|(all amounts as of Feb 27, 2017)|
Hat Project – Gold, Copper Porphyry Deposit
- Discovered by the Doubleview team in 2014
- Favourable climate conditions
- The project is located in an active mining area with numerous early stage to advanced exploration projects.
- The Hat complex is a typical example of alkali porphyry copper-gold deposits in BC and elsewhere.
- Recently completed 5 diamond drill holes at the Hat Project and will continue to expand its drilling program.
- Construction of geological sections to prepare lithology and alteration model of Hat complex.
- Plan and design a major resource drilling program of 50,000m in the long run.
Farshad Shirvani MSc. Geol.
Chief Executive Officer and President
Mr. Shirvani has a B.Sc. and M.Sc. in geology from the Shiraz University in Shiraz, Iran and has more than 17 years of solid geological experience in mineral exploration. Mr. Shirvani is the President of Terracad Geoscience Services Ltd. and served as a member of the Board of Directors of several Junior Mining Companies including Gold Producer Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd. (BGM-TSXV) for more than 7 years. Mr. Shirvani brings to Doubleview a wealth of experience in Mining Property Acquisition, Exploration and Development.
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Hall brings over 11 years’ experience in management in both public and private companies to Doubleview Capital Corp. He was previously a Director of Stream Oil and Gas, which is an Albanian oil and gas producer and was sold to TransAtlantic Petroleum in November 2014. Prior to Stream, Mr. Hall gained extensive experience in the operations of Canadian based hard rock companies, drilling 120,000 metres in the Great Bear Magnetic Zone NT, for a junior exploration Company where he has served as a Director, Officer and COO. He currently is President and CEO of Abcana Capital Inc., a gold and VMS exploration Company. Mr. Hall received a Bachelor’s degree in Education from the University of British Columbia.