Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd (TSXV:NSP)
Naturally Splendid is a TSX Venture Exchange and OTCQB listed biotechnology company based in Pitt Meadows, Canada. The company is focused on developing, commercializing, producing, selling, and licensing an entirely new generation of hemp-derived, high quality, nutrient-dense Omega foods, nutritional food enhancers, and related products.
|10 Days Avg Vol||121,296.21|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||1,275,865.20|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.130 - $0.520|
|YTD Price Gain %||-100%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.288000|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.228975|
Updated: Market Close, 02/22/2018
Naturally Splendid is a biotechnology and consumer products company that is developing, producing, commercializing, and licensing an entirely new generation of plant-derived, bioactive ingredients, nutrient dense foods, and related products. Naturally Splendid is building an expanding portfolio of patents (issued and pending) and proprietary intellectual property focused on the commercial uses of industrial hemp and non-psychoactive cannabinoid compounds in a broad spectrum of applications.
- Established retail presence in the food and pet care industries (NATERA®, CHII , PawsitiveFX™ ) generating revenues through direct and online sales with hemp seed, hemp oil and HempOmega™ products.
- US$35 Billion Annual Global Omega Market (estimated)
- Control of production via 51% ownership of state-of-the-art raw material processing facility enabling vertical integration from the field to the store shelf.
- Collaboration agreement with POS Bio-Sciences provides access to their world-class R&D team.
- 100% ownership of Omega EFA technologies, including HempOmega™ and H2Omega™. This technology has the potential to transform not only hemp, but also flax, chia, canola and algae into highly bioavailable water dispersible powders and aqueous solutions.
- Working relationship with the Alberta Food Processing Development Center to study the use of HempOmega™ to fortify commercial pet foods - completed a successful dog food trial that confirms HempOmega™ is ready for the canine pet food market – currently in discussions within the pet industry.
- Successful commercialization of innovative Omega technology including HempOmega™, used by Naturally Splendid’s first major client, Laguna Blends.
- Acquisition of a comprehensive packaging system for co-packing opportunities and internal brand packaging
- Cannabinoid extraction and patented formulation technologies are scientifically proven, potentially offering a major blue sky opportunity.
- Legal Cannabis Market in Canada is estimated at CA$2.6 billion by 2016
- Legal Cannabis Market in United States is estimated at US$10.2 billion by 2019
|Common Stock Warrants||1,633,222|
|Fully Diluted Shares||93,294,771|
|Board and Management Holdings||20%|
|Share Trading Activity|
|3 month average daily volume(shares)||308,871|
|52 week low/high ($/share)||0.235/0.60|
|Current Share Price (Date)||0.30|
|Average Warrant Price||45|
|Market Capitalization (I/O)||$23 Million|
|(all amounts as of Mar 7, 2017)|
Naturally Splendid currently has four innovative divisions:
(1) BIOTECHNOLOGY – Focused on three major platforms:
- Proprietary HempOmega™ encapsulation
- Extraction and formulation with Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Hemp and plant-based proteins.
- POS-BPC Facility - a 12,000-square-foot facility jointly owned by NSE 51%/ 49% POS Bio-Sciences, offers commercial-scale custom processing solutions for functional foods and natural health.
(2) CONSUMER PRODUCTS -
- NATERA® - brand of retail hemp and superfood products distributed throughout North America, Asia and Europe.
- Prosnack Natural Foods Inc. (Elevate Me™) - lifestyle brand of heathy meal replacement products distributed throughout North America.
- Chi Hemp Industries Incorporated (CHII) - e-commerce platform for natural and organic hemp products.
- PawsitiveFX® - topical pet care products.
- NATERA®CBD - retail hemp-based cannabinoid nutraceutical and cosmeceutical products distributed in Asia.
- NATERA®Skincare - brand of retail hemp based cosmeceutical products.
(3) NATERA® Ingredients - bulk ingredients including HempOmega™.
(4) Co-Packaging/Toll-Processing - packaging for house-brands (NATERA® and CHII) and third-party partners.
CEO, Director of Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd.
Mr. Eto has spent over 30 years in the food processing industry and most recently served as Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of the BC Dairy Association where he was responsible for the overall management of the BC Dairy Association, including communicating with hundreds of farmers, working with various governmental departments as well as developing many of the marketing initiatives launched during his term. Previously, Dave held a senior corporate position with Premium Brands Holdings, which is a company listed on the TSX and is a Canada-based producer, marketer and distributor of specialty food products.
J. Craig Goodwin
President, Director, & Founder of Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd.
J. Craig Goodwin has over 30 years of sales and marketing experience including Senior Account Executive for one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world, The Jim Pattison Sign Group. While with The Jim Pattison Sign Group, Craig was one of the most successful sales executives in Western Canada and received numerous awards for outstanding achievements. Craig held the position of Western Regional Manager for a grass roots division of the Jim Pattison Group, Kimberlite, focusing on electronic outdoor advertising. In addition to sales and marketing Craig has consulted for a number of public companies providing services from Investor Relations to raising Venture Capital.
V.P. Operations & Co-Founder of Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd.
Bryan’s vision of a company distributing healthy food choices is a driving force behind Naturally Splendid® and the foundations of which this company originated. For the past four years Bryan has overseen the operations of Naturally Splendid® including establishing supply channels, packaging and product development. Bryan’s insight and vision has proved invaluable as part of the management team. Mr. Carson created, operated and sold a successful retail store in Vancouver, B.C. His hands-on retail expertise from the conceptual planning stages through construction and launch are of great value in developing our relationship with major food distribution channels.