Fission Uranium Corp (TSX:FCU)
Fission Uranium is a Toronto Stock Exchange listed mining exploration company based in Kelowna, Canada. The company is focused on exploring and developing its uranium asset in Saskatchewan, Canada.
|10 Days Avg Vol||285,749.67|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||306,554.61|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.49 - $0.92|
|YTD Price Gain %||0%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.647667|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.699050|
Fission Uranium Corp (TSX: FCU) owns the award-winning Patterson Lake South (PLS) uranium project, host to the near-surface, high-grade Triple R deposit - part of the largest mineralized trend in the Athabasca Basin region. Major new high-grade zones have been discovered each year since discovery in 2012 and, recently, exploration drilling encountered mineralization 600m west of the trend. Headed up by CEO, Dev Randhawa, and President / COO and Chief Geologist, Ross McElroy, Fission is one of the most successful exploration companies in the uranium sector.
- New Preliminary economic study shows the Triple has the potential for an OPEX of just $14.02/lb, which would make it one of the world's lowest cost uranium producers.
- Fission is well-funded - in January 2016, CGN Mining invested $82 million at a substantial premium and signed an off-take agreement.
- 50m starting depth of high grade deposits mean that more holes can be drilled within a given meterage and, when the project advances, potentially low production costs compared to projects with deeper mineralization.
|As of June 30, 2017|
|Effects of Dilution:|
|Fully Diluted at June 30, 2017||533,223,630|
Production and Projects:Award-winning Patterson Lake South (PLS) Project
- Patterson Lake South (PLS) is located in Canada's Athabasca Basin, home to the world's richest uranium mines.
- Host to the Triple R deposit - the most significant high grade shallow depth deposit in the region.
- Comprises of 17 mineral claims totaling 31,039 ha located on the southwest margin of the Athabasca Basin.
- Current resource estimate as detailed in the PEA filed on September 14, 2015 is:
- Indicated Mineral Resources are estimated to total 2,011,000 tonnes @ 1.83% U3O8 containing 81,111,000 pounds of U3O8 including the R780E High Grade Zone estimated to contain 45,079,000 pounds U3O8 @ 18.22% U3O81.
- Inferred Mineral Resources are estimated to total 785,000 tonnes @ 1.57% U3O8 containing 27,157,000 pounds of U3O8 including the R780E High Grade Zone estimated to contain 13,898,000 pounds U3O8 @ 25.06% U3O81.
Dev Randhawa, MBA
Chairman & CEO
Dev Randhawa is an experienced CEO with a strong track record of growing resource, mining exploration and energy companies. Northern Miner Magazine named him ‘Mining Person of the Year 2013’ and Finance Monthly awarded him with their ‘Deal Maker of the Year 2013’ award. Currently he is the CEO of Fission Uranium and Fission 3.0 Corp.
Ross McElroy, P.Geol.
President, COO & Chief Geologist
Ross McElroy is a professional geologist with nearly 30 years of experience in the mining industry. He is the winner of the PDAC 2014 Bill Dennis award for exploration success and the Northern Miner ‘Mining Person of the Year 2013’. He has comprehensive experience with working and managing many types of mineral projects from grass roots exploration to feasibility and production. Mr. McElroy has held positions with both major and junior mining companies, which include BHP Billiton, Cogema Canada (now AREVA), and Cameco. He was a member of the early stage discovery team of the MacArthur River uranium deposit.
Paul Charlish has nearly 30 years of finance experience, including audit and tax in public practice and financial reporting and tax for public companies. He specializes in the mining sector and is well versed in the requirements of complex regulatory environments. Mr. Charlish has extensive knowledge in the areas of financial reporting in accordance with IFRS, risk management, international tax, ICFR/SOX and internal controls, as well as experience in public equity offerings in Canada. Due to his detailed understanding of running public company finances, Mr. Charlish has also overseen the implementation of new accounting systems and IT services.