Preferred Dental Technologies Inc (CSE:PDTI)
Preferred Dental Technologies Inc. is a Canadian Securities Exchange listed company. The company is focused on developing and manufacturing products for the dental implant industry.
|10 Days Avg Vol||4,678.57|
|3 Mo Avg Vol||14,226.99|
|52 Wk Lo/Hi||$0.050 - $0.200|
|YTD Price Gain %||-100%|
|12 Wks Moving Avg||0.074833|
|200 Days Moving Avg||0.082500|
Updated: Market Close, 02/22/2018
Preferred Dental technologies Inc. (CSE:PDTI) has been established to advance development and commercialization of various evolutionary and disruptive technologies in the dental implant industry. PDT’s first entry into this market is the successful acquisition of Preferred Dental Implant Corp (PDIC) which will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of PDT. PDIC is the developer and innovator of the EAS series that solves issues encountered when creating custom dental abutments for dental implants. Designed by an experienced dental lab technician, the EAS easily solves the most difficult problems using current skillsets and no special tools required.
- The EAS is R&D complete and FDA registered.
- The dental implant market is estimated to grow at a rate of 7.2% from $7.3 billion in 2015 to $10.4 billion in 2020.
- The Company is currently looking for an immediate private placement of US$900,000 for the acquisition of a private dental group with positive cash flow.
|As of July 2017|
Products:Preferred Dental is the developer and innovator of the Evolutionary Accessory Series (EAS), components used to create custom dental abutments for dental implants.
- The EAS is a simple, four part solution to creating a perfect dental implant mounting system: Transmucosal Collar, Fixation Screw, Mounting Head and Casting Cylinder.
- Engineered to be compatible with 85% of major implant manufacturers.
- Advantages of Preferred Dental’s EAS abutment include:
- Easily Achieved Correct Angulation & Parallelism – Usually either ideal bone placement or ideal angle placement is sacrificed for successful case design, but EAS allows easy abutment angulation without sacrifice.
- Prevention of Screw Loosening – The EAS Abutment maintains the benefits of screw retention while successfully addressing the major downside of fixation screw loosening and breakage.
- Allows Superior Aesthetic Design – Control over parallelism allows freer case design and improves aesthetics.
- Easy Maintenance & Hygiene – Easy removability allows easy cleaning, repair and maintenance.
- The EAS allows small labs to quickly produce accurate restorations on par with any larger lab operation.
- Many dentists would switch to Preferred Dental’s EAS system because:
- Doctor can focus on optimal root placement – no compromises on aesthetics or biology.
- Easy removal allows proper maintenance on a lifetime investment – follow ups add to dentist’s bottom line.
- System can be used with existing skill sets – technicians save time, money and training.
Mr. Erik Siegmund
CEO and President
Founder of Quantum Dental Studio, son of Inventor and Company Founder. Key role in technology development.
George Gale PhD
Chairman of the Board
Experienced in public company affairs and corporate development.
Camille has extensive knowledge in the financial industry, as well as being an entrepreneur. With over 30 years experience in senior management roles for corporate and personal finance.
John has spent his career in various accounting roles for large private enterprise. Knowledgeable with most accounting programs and familiar with all aspects of inventory and cash management controls.