Avalon GloboCare Corp. (NASDAQ: AVCO) is a leading CellTech bio-developer dedicated to advancing and empowering innovative, transformative exosome technologies and cellular therapeutics. Avalon also provides strategic advisory and outsourcing services to facilitate and enhance its clients’ growth, development, as well as competitiveness in both the domestic and global healthcare markets. Through its subsidiaries, namely GenExosome Technologies Inc. and Avactis Biosciences Inc., Avalon is establishing a leading role in the fields of exosome-based diagnostics (”liquid biopsy”), cellular immunotherapy (including CAR-T/CAR-NK), and regenerative medicine.
|As of June 10, 2019|
- Founded in 2016, Avalon GloboCare Corp. (Nasdaq: AVCO) is a leading cell-based technology company headquartered in New Jersey, USA
- Innovative and transformative cellular technology platforms focusing on exosome diagnostics (“liquid biopsy”), regenerative therapeutics, & cellular immunotherapy
- Strong proprietary core technologies and intellectual properties addressing multi-billion dollar, unmet medical niche markets worldwide
- Seamless integration of verticals to accelerate product development and commercialization
- Subsidiary and joint venture structure contribute to investor flexibility & R&D focus
The Company is developing cell based therapeutics and diagnostic tools.
Daniel Lu Co-founder, Chairman of the Board
Chairman of Lu Daopei Medical Group
David Jin, M.D., Ph.D. Co-founder, CEO, President, BoD
Co-CEO, Genexosome Technologies
U.S. Licensed Physician; Former Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College & New York-Presbyterian Hospital; Senior Clinician-Scientist at Ansary Stem Cell Institute; Former CMO of BioTime Inc (NYSE: BTX) and its subsidiaries