Banyan Gold is focused on generating shareholder value by de-risking its AurMac project that has multi-million-ounce gold potential, infrastructure, year-round exploration and a management team with a track record for success.
Banyan’s primary asset, the AurMac Property, is comprised of the Aurex and McQuesten properties, as well as claims staked and owned 100% by Banyan Gold, and adjacent to Victoria Gold’s Eagle Gold Mine, in Canada’s Yukon Territory. The AurMac Property has a 4 million ounce Resource (updated May 2022) advancing towards a Tier 1 Asset. Major strategic shareholders include Franklin Gold and Precious Metals Fund, Osisko Development, Victoria Gold Corporation and significant insider ownership.
As of December 2022
|Shares Outstanding||284.5 M|
|Fully Diluted||307.9 M|
- 4 Million oz Resource Advancing Towards a Tier 1 Asset (AurMac)
- Near-surface / Open in all directions
- 50,000 m drilled in 2022 ; +211 Holes -60 pending assays
- 25,000 m drill program funded for 2023
- Near Term Target
- Potential to host 6M+ ounces inferred resources
- Management – track record of success
- Adjacent to producing Mines – New Mining District
- Victoria Gold – Au > 6M oz – 220,000 oz/year
- Hecla – Ag >300 M oz Ag
- Infrastructure: Roads, Power, Communications, Airport
- Tier 1 Jurisdiction
- First Nation Partnerships
- Well Capitalized
- Year-Round Exploration
Banyan’s primary asset, the AurMac Property is comprised of the Aurex and McQuesten properties, as well as claims staked and owned 100% by Banyan Gold, and adjacent to Victoria Gold’s Eagle Gold Mine, in Canada’s Yukon Territory. The AurMac Property has a 4 million ounce Resource (updated May 2022) with the potential to host 6 million+. Major strategic shareholders include Franklin Gold and Precious Metals Fund, Osisko Development, and Victoria Gold Corporation. Banyan is focused on gold exploration projects that have the geological potential, size of land package and proximity to infrastructure that is advantageous for a mineral project to have potential to become a mine.
The Hyland Gold Project, located 70 km Northeast of Watson Lake, Yukon, along the Southeast end of the Tintina Gold Belt is a sediment hosted, structurally controlled, intrusion related gold deposit, with a large land package (over 125 sq km), with the resource contained in the Main Zone area (900 m x 600 m) daylighting at surface and numerous other known surface gold targets. The Main Zone oxide zone is amenable to heap leach open pit mining, with column leach recoveries of 86%. The project has an existing gravel access road.
Tara Christie, M.A.Sc., P.Eng President & CEO, Director
• +25 years mining, exploration, permitting, community relations, working with First Nations, field exploration and operational experience
• Strong financial/corporate management, +25 private mining and exploration company experience
• Former board member of YESAB (Yukon’s environmental assessment board) and industry associations PDAC, KPMA, AMEBC
David Rutt, CMA, CPA CFO & Corporate Secretary
• +27 years financial industry experience
• Landis Energy Corp., Alton Natural Gas LP, Winslow Gold Corp., Greyhound Canada, Nortel Networks
Jasmine Sangria, MBA VP, Corporate Communications
• +20 years marketing, communications and public relations experience
• Award-winning marketing and brand strategist
• Former CEO Tourism Lethbridge (Southern Alberta)
James Thom, M.Sc. Sr Geologist & Field Mgr.
• Geologist with extensive field, project management & geochemical experience in Yukon, BC, Mexico, Peru and Dominican Republic