BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, Q:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) is a diversified health & wellness beverage and natural products company. BevCanna develops and manufactures a range of alkaline, plant-based, and cannabinoid beverages and nutraceuticals for both in-house brands and white-label clients. With decades of experience creating, manufacturing and distributing iconic brands that resonate with consumers on a global scale, the team demonstrates an expertise unmatched in the nutraceutical and cannabis-infused beverage categories. Based in British Columbia, Canada, BevCanna owns a pristine alkaline spring water aquifer and a world–class 40,000–square–foot, HACCP certified manufacturing facility, with a bottling capacity of up to 210M bottles annually. BevCanna’s extensive distribution network includes more than 3,000 points of retail distribution through its market-leading TRACE brand, its Pure Therapy natural health and wellness e-commerce platform, its fully licensed Canadian cannabis manufacturing and distribution network, and a partnership with #1 U.S. cannabis beverage company Keef Brands.
BevCanna’s vision is to be a global leader in infused innovations.
June 7, 2021
- Decades of combined experience creating, branding and manufacturing iconic brands that resonate with consumers on a global scale.
- Owns and operates world class infrastructure, including a 40,000-square-foot, HACCP certified manufacturing facility with a current bottling capacity of up to 210 million bottles per year for both traditional and cannabis-infused beverages, and ownership of a naturally alkaline spring water aquifer located onsite.
- Strong Balance Sheet with ~90M in assets a multi-channel sales and distribution network positioned for growth.
- Diverse portfolio of beverages and nutraceuticals for both in-house brands and white labeled products.
- Innovative manufacturing capabilities and processing technology including custom bottle forms, and water-soluble cannabinoids. We deliver a diverse portfolio of product concepts, for both in-house brands and white labeled products
- Proven direct-to-consumer e-commerce company selling a range of natural health products in North America, including nutraceutical and hemp-based cannabidiol products
- Strong revenue guidance through multiple streams, including white labeling, joint-ventures, licensing, brand building and e-commerce direct to consumer.
Marcello Leone is the CEO and Founder of BevCanna (CSE:BEV). He is also the founder of Naturo Group and the TRACE brand.
John Campbell is the CFO and CSO of BevCanna. He has over 30 years of experience in the investment industry, including time with TriView Capital Ltd.
Keith Dolo is the company’s Executive Management Advisor. Having previously served as CEO and Executive Chairman of Sproutly Inc. Previous, he served for over 13 years with Robert Half (NYSE:RHI), an S&P 500, NYSE listed company, specifically in the role of Vice President for the last 8 years.
Melise Panetta is the company’s President. She is an accomplished senior marketing and sales executive with extensive experience with leading organizations such as SC Johnson, General Mills (NYSE:GIS) and PepsiCo. (NASDAQ:PEP) Ms. Panetta has nearly 15 years of deep marketing and sales expertise.
Raffael Kapusty is the company’s Vice President of Sales & Insights. She is an accomplished CPG industry leader with more than 25 years of experience in both the Canadian and U.S. retail spaces. With a solid foundation at ACNielsen Canada (NYSE:NLSN), Raffael has developed a deep understanding of the CPG space, working with over 100 leading Canadian & global CPG manufacturers. She has also held senior category and key account management roles at Kruger (NYSE:KR), SC Johnson and Unilever Canada (NYSE:UL).
Bill Niarchos is the company’s Vice President of Sales & Sales Operations. He has over 20 years of experience in the CPG goods industry/retail environment. In his most recent role as Director of Sales with Bayer Consumer Health, Bill managed the strategic direction and growth of Loblaw & SDM. Prior to his position with Bayer (ETR:BAYN), Bill held a number of progressive roles at Colgate Palmolive (NYSE:CL) for more than 14 years.
Japheth Noah is the company’s Head of Quality Assurance. He is an Oxford and MIT educated quality and regulatory manager with over 15 years’ experience in beverage, pharmaceutical, natural health, and medical industries.
Keith Stride is the company’s Creative Director. He has 25 years of experience in marketing and advertising, including time in a CMO role with Hemptown USA. Mr. Stride is internationally recognized for building high-profile brands, including Rogers (NYSE:RCI), TD Bank (NYSE:TD), Best Buy (NYSE:BBY), Whistler-Blackcomb and RBC (NYSE:RY).