A canadian fast growing, AI driven Healthcare Diagnostic company with FDA, Health Canada, CE and other multi-country regulatory approvals. It operates at different degrees of deployment, in 14 countries with installations in hospitals, clinics and mobile vans.
Our current main market is screening diabetic patients for retinopathy. Digital fundus imaging resolution which has been pioneered by Diagnos allows for diagnosis of diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy empowering the first level of attention/primary care facilities, accurate on-real time referral to retina specialist to save patient’s vision (est. only 1800 retinal specialists in U.S.) leading to an unserved segment in the market and particularly in emerging markets where specialists are almost non-existent.
Asymptomatic patients often have sudden or partial loss of vision which can be prevented by Diagnos’ technology which requires no prep work on the eye and quick analysis done by Artificial Intelligence. Using FDA approved telemedicine, Diagnos can save money and lives by having triage and referral pathway automated.
Diabetes inflicts massive costs to Governments and other Health Care Providers or Sponsors including Insurance Companies. Diagnos can reduce these costs drastically by insuring that all diabetics are screened annually.
Diagnos is also working on several additional indications using the same retina images. A Hypertension, Stroke and Cardiovascular detection application is in final stages of development and others will follow.
Collaborative pharma companies benefit from early alternative diagnosis of diabetic condition.
|Share Price（As at 015-03-19）||$0.35|
|Number of Shares Outstanding||39,000,000|
|Number of Stock Options||1,612,268|
|Number of Warrants||942,000|
|Fully diluted number of Shares||45,713,949|
- Company has no debt
- Development of first application completed
- 40M shares on the TSX
- Recurring Revenue model- each patient comes back for yearly screening
Diagnos Inc. offers a tailored solution to pharmaceutical companies, as well as to public and para public organizations (Governments).
- Management has over 50 years of combined experience working on artificial intelligence in the tech, science and healthcare space.
- By 2020, chronic conditions such as cancer and diabetes are expected to be diagnosed in minutes using cognitive systems.
- Their proprietary technology CARA, integrates with almost any type of camera allowing a seamless automation of detection of pathology in retinal photographs.
Here are some the recent press release available on our web site:
- DIAGNOS Joins Forces with a Cannabis-Based Medicinal Products Distributor
- DIAGNOS Announces New Contract with Government in Bangladesh through its Partner Eyes for All
- DIAGNOS Announces Memorandum of Understanding with one of the 5 largest hospitals in the US for the final development of its CARDIO application
- DIAGNOS Announces New Agreement in the United Arab Emirates with one of the Largest Pharmaceutical Companies in the World
- DIAGNOS Announces Today the Addition of a Strategic Partner in the Country of Mexico
- DIAGNOS presents a technological showcase at the CHUM with the opening of an automated diabetic retinopathy screening clinic assisted by AI
- DIAGNOS Announces the Opening of a Screening Clinic at Chaparral’s Health Management Wellness Center for Medicare Beneficiaries
- After Successful Screening of 2,500 patients as part of a Pilot Project with Kanhoor Medical Co, DIAGNOS will Now Screen 35,000 patients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- DIAGNOS Announces an update on an Artificial Intelligence Digital Healthcare Solution contract with ISSSTE, an organization of the Mexican Government
- DIAGNOS Announces a Pilot Project with the National Social Security System of Mexico
- DIAGNOS announces two new pilot projects contracts in North Africa
- DIAGNOS Announces Operational Update for a Project with a Mexican Government Organization
- DIAGNOS Announces Operational Update of a Contract in India valued at up to $1.3M
- BAYER and DIAGNOS join efforts against Diabetes
- DIAGNOS Announces Two Year Renewal of Successful Program in the UAE
- DIAGNOS Announces First Screening Project in Poland with Globally Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- DIAGNOS Opens Mexican Subsidiary Diagnos Internacional, S.A. de C.V.
- DIAGNOS Healthcare’s Commercialization of CARA Passes $1M in Bookings
- DIAGNOS Announces First Retinopathy Screening Unit in Turkey
- DIAGNOS Announces Signing of Contract With Ministry of Health Owned Medical Center in the United Arab Emirates
- DIAGNOS Announces Three Year Contract with First U.S. Based Primary Care Network – Chaparral Medical Group in California
Screening services aimed at preventing vision loss and other detrimental consequences of chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular complication through the analysis of the eye. Supporting an active research and development program which encompasses: Software development, image processing, algorithm development, data mining/artificial intelligence.
CARA is a tele-ophthalmology platform which includes advanced retinal imaging technology and clinic grading service bye eye care professionals. Diagnos enables the deployment of the CARA solution and connect patients from health clinics and hospital with minimal effort from doctors. We take care of you so that you can take care of your patients.
Andre Larente CEO
He has been active in the information technology sector for more than 26 years. He has previously held leading management positions with companies such as Siemens, Syscan International, Newbridge Networks, Legent Corporation, Cognos, Tandem Computers and Honeywell Information Systems.
MARC-ANDRÉ MASSUE VP FINANCES
He has more than 15 years of financial and human resources management experience, acquired mainly with technology companies. Mr Massue received a Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) from HEC Montréal, and a Diploma in Economics from the Université de Montréal.
GUILLERMO MORENO ROBLES VP SALES
Holding a Master in Economics (China), a Master in E-Commerce (Mexico) and BBA/Licence Commerce et Affaires Internationales (France). Proven experience in the world of business by representing Mexico’s government in China-Asia Pacific region, providing economic consulting to investors and coaching business promotion in the international arena.
YVES-STÉPHANE COUTURE VP SALES
Sales professional with two decades of experience in IT and telecommunication. Mr. Couture is bringing key strategic expertise from leading market innovator such as Teleglobe, Newbridge, Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia.
DR. HADI CHAKOR CMO
Completed his medical school diploma with a specialization in ophthalmology. He then further completed his master’s degree in biomedical engineering in the field of visual electrophysiology (evaluation of the functional aspect of the retina) at the University of Montreal, followed by a Doctorate (PhD) in biomedical sciences that specifically focused on the prevention of coronary heart disease in collaboration with the Montreal Heart Institute and the University of McGill’s department of ophthalmology.
Board of directors:
André Larente CEO, Diagnos
Mr. Larente has previously held leading management positions with companies such as Siemens, Newbridge Networks, Cognos, Tandem Computers and Honeywell Information Systems.
Georges Hébert Chairman
Mr. Hébert brings a wealth of experience in governance of public and private companies. He was a director at the Laurentian Bank, where he served for twenty years as a member of the Audit committee.
Dr. Jean-Francois Yale
Dr. Yale is an endocrinologist, currently Professor of Medicine in the McGill University Department of Medicine. Dr. Yale chaired the Clinical and Scientific Section of the Canadian Diabetes Association (“CDA”) from 1992-1994. Dr. Yale’s research interests (210 publications).
Dr Reid MacLellan
Dr. Maclellan is currently an Instructor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and Boston Children’s Hospital. Dr. Maclellan currently serves on the board of directors for five organizations, including both for-profit and not-for-profit.
TELUS Ventures chairman François Côté oversees investment strategy development and implementation and value creation for TELUS. François has held a number of management positions over his almost 30 years’ career. In 2004, he was appointed president and CEO of Emergis. Following TELUS’ acquisition of Emergis in January 2008, he was appointed president of TELUS Québec, TELUS Health, and TELUS Ventures. He has served on the boards of the Montreal Heart Institute, Lumenpulse Inc., and EXFO since January 2015. In June 2013, he was named Honorary Lieutenant-Colonel of the Canadian Force’s 34th Signal Regiment.
Dr Neil Bressler, Chief - Retina Division,, Johns Hopkins Medicine,
Dr Jason S. Slakter, M.D. is a board certified retinal and macular disease specialist, Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at New York University School of Medicine.