Dynacor is a dividend-paying industrial gold ore processor headquartered in Montreal, Canada. The corporation is engaged in gold production through the processing of ore purchased from the ASM (artisanal and small-scale mining) industry. At present, Dynacor operates in Peru, where its management and processing teams have decades of experience working with ASM miners. It also owns a gold exploration property (Tumipampa) in the Apurimac department. The corporation intends to expand its processing operations in other jurisdictions as well.
Dynacor produces environmental and socially responsible gold through its PX IMPACT® gold program. A growing number of supportive firms from the fine luxury jewelry, watchmakers and investment sectors pay a small premium to our customer and strategic partner for this PX IMPACT® gold. The premium provides direct investment to develop health and education projects for our artisanal and small-scale miner’s communities.
Dynacor is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (DNG).
(As of June 30, 2023)
Shares Outstanding: 38 million
Dividend Yield: 4%
Insider Ownership: 8%
Market Capitalization: CAD$116 million
- Established leader in industrial gold ore processing
- Expertise in ASM mining industry
- Sustainable and responsible gold production
- Expansion plans to new jurisdictions
- Listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX-DNG)
- 12 consecutive years of profit
- Consistent dividend increases since inception
Production and Projects:
- Voted as Peru’s top gold ore processing company
- Cash Flow Proven Dynacor Model:
- Receive ore shipments from more than 400 government registered Peruvian artisanal gold miners
- Weigh, assay and screen ore deliveries for gold content at our new modernized plant
- Pay miners after 24 hours from delivery and process ore through mill
- After 10-14 days of processing
- Receive payment for gold dore bars from strategic partner, PX Precinox
- Short Term Strategy
- Self-fund throughput growth to 360 tonnes per day (CAPEX < $1M)
- Propel Dynacor to largest gold ore processer in Peru (currently #2)
- Define new dividend policy
- Execute drill plan & advance flagship gold project, Tumipampa
- Medium Term Strategy
- Expand throughput growth to 600+ tonnes per day
- Bring to fruition low risk development plan on gold project, Tumipampa
- Establish world renown brand as socially accountable high quality gold
- Target yield contraction through responsible shareholder dilution plan and per share growth (a sustainable/steady dividend history)
- Tumipampa (Peru)
- 500KM Southeast of Lima
- 9,756 ha
- Surface results pending
- Drilling planned for 2018
- 21,610 meters of drill results
- 2,881 meters of underground workings
Jean Martineau President & CEO
Jean Martineau has been the CEO and president of Dynacor Group since 2006 when the company was founded. Jean Martineau has worked in the Canadian mining industry for more than 25 years as a director of junior exploration companies and as an investment broker. During the last 20 years he has focused on South America and has acquired an in depth knowledge in the management of natural resource companies in South America. His Latin American expertise has been of prime importance in the development of Dynacor Group’ operations in Peru.
Leonard Teoli Vice-President & CFO
Léonard Teoli began his carrier with Price Waterhouse, in 1987 where he served clients in the mining industry until 1996. From 2003 to 2008 he was CFO of Diabras Exploration where he participated in the start-up in 2006 of a pilot mining operation in Mexico. Since then he acted as consultant and CFO for a couple of exploration companies with project in Canada and Morocco. He joined Dynacor’ management team as Vice-President and CFO after cumulating over 20 years of experience as an accounting and finance executive with several Canadian junior mining companies involved in exploration project worldwide. He is a member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants since 1990.
Alonso Sanchez Chief Geologist
Alonso Sanchez holds a MSc in Geology and a degree in Engineering from the Universidad National de Ingeniería (1995). He worked for 11 years for Buenaventura S.A.A. (Peru), the largest mining Peruvian mining company; 5 years as mine geologist and 6 years as exploration geologist. He has an in-depth knowledge of epithermal gold, silver, tin, tungsten and polymetallic deposits, as well as Skarn-type deposits in both Peru and Bolivia. He acts as the qualified person (“QP”) for the Company, and is a geologist affiliated to the American Institute of Professional Geologists (AIPG).
Jorge Luis Cardenas General Manager, Peru
Jorge Luis Cárdenas is an experienced mining engineer and a member of the Colegio de Ingenieros del Perú. He has more than 15 years’ experience in gold and copper mining and holds a degree engineering (1990) and a Masters in mine management (2006). From 1996 to 2003 he was Plant Superintendent for Minera Dynacor del Perú, a Dynacor Group Inc. subsidiary. From 2004 to 2007, he was Operations Manager and was promoted to General Manager of Dynacor Group Inc. in Peru in December 2007.
Jorge Luis has been the driving force behind the very successful development of the company’s custom milling business in Peru. He is an exceptionally talented top level executive who has a team of dedicated managers in Peru. Jorge Luis now focussed on aggressively growing the company’s custom milling business.