Eastwood Bio-Medical Canada Inc. is a TSX Venture listed company that manufactures, markets and distributes natural health products. The company manufactures and distributes Eleotin products in tea or capsule forms that comprise natural remedies for certain metabolic disorders including diabetes and obesity.
As of April 30, 2018
- Eastwood Bio-Medical Canada Inc. Announces Seventeen New Products
- Eastwood Bio-medical Canada Inc. Announces Twenty-Two New Health Canada Approved Products
- Eastwood Bio-Medical Canada Extension to Loan Facility
- Eastwood Bio-Medical Canada Announces Private Placement
- Eastwood Bio-Medical Canada Completes Private Placement
- Eastwood Bio-Medical Canada Exercises Right to Purchase Manufacturing Assets of Eastwood Bio-Medical Research Inc.
- Eastwood Bio-medical Canada Inc. Announces Thirty-Five New Products
- Eastwood Bio-medical Canada Addresses Recent Rise in Share Price
- Eastwood Bio-medical Canada Inc. Engages NAI Interactive LTD. to Build Market Visibility
Yunji Kim President, and CEO
Yunji Kim graduated from Tufts University in 2004 with majors in Quantitative Economics and International Relations. In 2010 she received a J.D. from The George Washington University Law School, and received an LL.M. from the Georgetown University Law Center in 2011. She has been serving the Company as President since April 2013, and as the CEO since June 2015.
Peter Chen CFO and Director
Peter Chen currently services as Executive Director of Proterra Management Group Inc., a private consulting firm that provides financial and accounting management services to publicly listed and private companies.
Dr. Marcus Kuypers Director
Dr. Marcus Kuypers is the Medical Doctor. He is the physician at AB Staffing since November 2011 to present. He was in Accretive Health from October 2011 to February 2013. He was in Doctors Home Visits from September 2001 to August 2011. And he was Emergency Medicine physician for various ED staffing companies from November 2011 to present.
Dr. Terrance Owen Director
Dr. Terrance Owen currently services Director of Pacific Paradyme Energy Inc., and CEO of CellMedx Corp. He previously served as President and CEO of Nuva Pharmaceuticals Inc. (formerly Alda Pharmaceuticals Corp.) until June, 2013.