Emergent Metals Corp. is a gold, silver, and base metal exploration company focused on Nevada and Quebec. The Company’s strategy is to look for asset acquisitions in a buyer’s market, add value to the acquisitions through computerization and re-modeling of historic exploration data, new exploration, and application of modern geophysics, and seek asset divestitures through sale, joint venture, option, royalty, and other business transactions to advance our projects and create value for our shareholders.
Emergent is focused on Nevada and Quebec, two stable permitting, exploration, and mining jurisdictions that host many world class gold and base metal mines. Nevada is ranked #3 and Quebec is ranked #6 in world in the Fraser Institute’s 2021 Survey for attractiveness for mining investment. In 2021, Nevada produced 4.9M oz. of gold, 77% of US production. In 2021, Quebec produced 1.9M oz. of gold, 27% of Canadian production. Quebec offers competitive tax incentives for exploration. Both jurisdictions have excellent geology and potential for discovery, acquisition, and enhancement.
The Company has a veteran management team with exploration, project permitting, project development, and mine operations experience as well as background in corporate finance, acquisition and divestitures, and other business transactions.
|As of Nov. 1, 2022|
|Market Cap at C$0.27 per share||C$6.1M|
- Business model based on acquisition and divestiture of mining properties, highly suited to junior exploration companies
- Quality management team with experience in exploration, project development, and mining
- Focused on Nevada and Quebec, two of the best mining jurisdictions in the world for mining investment
- Projects include a diversified portfolio of quality gold, silver and base metal assets, including several royalties
- Recent successes include acquisition and sale of Troilus North Property, QC to Troilus Gold (TLG:TSX), acquisition and sale of East-West Property, QC to O3 Mining (OIII:TSXV), and acquisition of New York Canyon Property, NV and subsequent Earn-in with Option to Joint Venture Agreement with Kennecott Exploration Company, a subsidiary of Rio Tinto (RIO:NYSE).
- Kennecott is advancing Emergent’s New York Canyon Property and has options to earn up to a 75% interest in the property by spending up to US$22.5M
- Core asset includes the Golden Arrow Property, NV with a 300,000 measured and indicated gold equivalent resource based on a 2018 NI 43-101 Technical Report completed by the company
- Multiple quality projects in the pipeline with potential to create value for shareholders
- New York Canyon Property, NV – 8,700-acre copper and molybdenum porphyry and skarn exploration project subject to an Earn-In Joint Venture Agreement with Kennecott Exploration Company, a U.S. subsidiary of Rio Tinto (RIO:NYSE)
- Golden Arrow Property, NV – 10,000-acre advanced stage gold silver property with approximately 300,000 gold equivalent measured and indicated resources with a Plan of Operations and Environmental Assessment completed to allow a major drilling program to move forward, subject to financing
- Mindora Property, NV – 3,000-acre near surface gold and silver target and deeper molybdenum and copper target that was historically drilled with 42,800 ft of drilling in the 1980’s and 1990’s
- Buckskin Rawhide East Property, NV – 835-acre property, leased to Rawhide Mining LLC, and part of the operating Rawhide Mine – should production occur from the property Emergent will receive US$15-20 per ounce of gold project from the property, depending on the price of gold
- Buckskin Rawhide West Property, NV – 420-acre property located to the east and abutting the operating Rawhide Mine – strategic property due to location
- Koegel Rawhide Property, NV – 720-acre property located 4 miles south of Rawhide Mine – hosts a 5,000 ft x 500 ft alteration zone with surface sampling showing both bulk disseminated and higher grade vein gold and silver targets
- Casa South Property, QC – 28,200-acre property adjacent to Hecla Mining Corporation’s (HL:NYSE) operating Casa Berardi Mine
- Trecesson Property, QC – 4,700- acre property located 40 miles north of the Val d’Or Mining Camp with historic drilling done by others with veins with high grade gold intercepts (>5.0 gpt)
- East-West Property Royalty, QC – 450-acre property and part of O3 Mining Inc.’s (OIII:TSXV) Marban Property (at feasibility stage), 1% NSR which O3 Mining can purchase for C$500,000 within 3 years of signing Definitive Agreement, C$1,000,000 within the 4th and 5th year of signing Definitive Agreement, after which the back-in right expires
- Troilus North Royalty, QC, – 28,000-acre property and part of Troilus Gold Corporation’s (TLG:TSX) Troilus Gold Property (at feasibility stage), 1% NSR with Troilus can purchase for C$1.0 million at any time
David Watkinson B.Sc. P.Eng., President and CEO, Director
Mining engineer with 35 years of international experience including corporate, mine, and project management for both major and junior mining companies, mining contractors, and engineering firms in Canada, the U.S., and overseas.
Robert Rosner CFO, Director
Mining executive with over 30 years of experience as an officer and directors of Canadian and U.S. public companies providing management, financial reporting, and fiduciary duties.
Andrew MacRitchie B.Sc. CPA, Independent Director and Chair of the Audit Committee
Chartered professional accountant with over 20 years experience, CFO of Skeena Resources and other publicly traded companies. Has helped raise over C$400 million for NYSE, TSX, and TSXV listed companies.
Vincent Garibaldi LL.B, LL.M, Independent Director and Chair of the Corporate Governance and Compensation Committee
Partner with BCF LLP, member of the Paris Bar since 2015 and the Quebec Bar since 2017. Specializes in corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, and private and public financings.
Julien Davy M.SC., MBA, P. Geo, Independent Director
Professional geologist with over 25 years of international experience with strategic experience in Quebec. Former Director of the Quebec Mineral Exploration Association. President and CEO of Tarku Resources Ltd.