Gold Springs Resource (TSX: GRC) (OTCQB: GRCAF) is a growth-focused mineral exploration company advancing the district-scale Gold Springs gold project situated in mining friendly Nevada and Utah, one of the best mining jurisdictions in the world.
|As of August 12, 2020|
- Gold Springs has a PEA with robust-economics plus a vast number of drill targets in one-of-a-kind land package, revealing potential for significant growth, and it’s in one of the best mining jurisdictions in the world:
- Positive PEA with an NPV5% US$153.6 M and IRR 38.9% (Both After tax) using a $1,450 Gold price and $16 silver price.
- Low pre-production CapEx of US$83.5M and a Low Strip Ratio of 1.6 to 1.
- Significant Leverage to Gold Price. A $1,600 gold price yields an NPV5% US$201M (After tax) in sensitivity analysis.
- Target-rich property with 32 drill-target areas – all outcrop, with gold resources in 4 of them.
- Large-land position – 4 historical mining districts consolidated into 1 property.
- Mining friendly, geo-politically stable, prolific Great Basin of western U.S.
- Well funded. No Debt.
Gold and silver project called Gold Springs situated on the border of Nevada and Utah, USA.
Matias Herrero President and Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Herrero is a Canadian chartered accountant, with 14 years of mining industry experience. As the former Chief Financial Officer of the Company, he was involved in the complex international arbitration proceedings against Bolivia from the beginning, and as Chief Executive Officer, he fronted the negotiations resulting in an award settlement and prompt payment by Bolivia. Mr. Herrero was CFO from July 2012 through October 2017. Prior to that, he previously served as the CFO at a gold producer in South America. He began his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers and gained experience working in senior management roles in publicly-traded companies with gold projects in North America, South America, and Africa. Mr. Herrero earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Belgrano in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is also a Colorado and Washington CPA.
Randall L. Moore Vice President, Exploration
Mr. Moore is the Executive Vice-President of Exploration of the Company and has over 30 years of mineral exploration experience. Prior to 2004, Mr. Moore was an independent consulting geologist and Resources Specialist for the State of Oregon. From 2004 to September 2007, Mr. Moore was the Vice-President of North American Exploration of General Minerals Corporation (now Sprott Resource Corp.). Mr. Moore is a Professional Geologist who received his B. Sc. degree in geology from the University of Oregon and has worked as the senior U.S. geologist for Cambior Exploration USA, Inc. (“Cambior”) from 1989 until 2000 when Cambior suspended exploration activities. Prior to his work with Cambior he worked for St. Joe Gold Corporation, Bond Gold Corporation, Noranda Inc., and Duval Corporation (a subsidiary of Pennzoil Corp.). He was associated with Bullfrog discovery in Nevada and the Livengood discovery in Alaska. He also identified the Gold Springs Property for the company.
Killian Ruby Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Ruby is also the President & CEO at Malaspina Consultants Inc. in Vancouver. Prior to joining Malaspina, Mr. Ruby was an Assurance Partner at Wolrige Mahon LLP working predominantly with resource and other junior public companies, and formerly was a Senior Manager with KPMG LLP working on a range of public companies and reporting issuers. He holds a BSc. (Accounting) from University College Cork, Ireland, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Corporate Treasury from Dublin City University, Ireland, and received his Chartered Accountant designations from Canada and Ireland in 2010 and 2002, respectively.