Golden Tag Resources Ltd. is a Toronto based mineral resource exploration company. The Company is in the process of acquiring the historic La Parrilla complex in Durango, Mexico. La Parrilla is a fully permitted Complex consisting of five underground Ag-Zn-Pb mines, an open pit and a 2,000 tpd processing facility.
The Company also holds a 100% interest in the San Diego Project, in Durango, Mexico. The San Diego property is among the largest undeveloped silver assets in Mexico and is located within the prolific Velardeña Mining District. Velardeña hosts several mines having produced silver, zinc, lead and gold for over 100 years.
|As of Apr 21, 2023|
|Shares Issued||216.8 M|
|Fully Diluted||236.1 M|
- Team of seasoned professionals with industry and capital markets expertise looking to establish a new leading mid-tier silver producer
- Our vision is to create a new LatAm focused silver producer through a disciplined acquisition & exploration strategy
- Acquisition of First Majestic Silver’s La Parrilla Complex as a key step towards execution of its vision.
- Goal to restart operations in 18-24 months
- Golden Tag intends to continue exploration activities at its wholly-owned San Diego project and evaluate potential synergies with La Parrilla.
La Parrilla Silver Mine:
- La Parrilla is large historic silver mining complex with substantial on-site infrastructure, including a fully permitted and operational 2,000 tpd processing facility
- La Parrilla has:
- UG and OP Mines with long operating history (34.3 Moz AgEq produced between 2006 and 2019)
- High-grade resources
- Large Stockpiles
- Large, underexplored land package
- Partial UG mining fleet and workforce on site
- Resource expansion potential near historically mined areas
- Modest restart capital
La Parrilla – Overhead of processing complex and tailings
La Parrilla – Overhead of processing complex
La Parrilla – Agitation Tanks
La Parrilla – Underground Mineralization
San Diego Project:
- 100% owned San Diego Project remains one of the largest undeveloped silver projects in Mexico
- Evaluating potential synergies with La Parrilla
San Diego – Overhead of Property
San Diego – Mineralization in Drill Core
Greg McKenzie Director, President & CEO
Former senior investment banker with over 20 years of experience in financing, M&A, financial advisory, valuation, and strategic advice to mid-cap companies. Mr. McKenzie has held positions with Morgan Stanley, CIBC World Markets and Haywood Securities, and has been involved in transactions valued in excess of $18 billion. In addition to his capital market experience Mr. McKenzie previously practiced corporate law with a leading Canadian securities and M&A law firm.
Carmelo Marrelli Chief Financial Officer
Principal of The Marrelli Group, a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA, CGA) and a member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators. Mr. Marrelli also acts as the CFO to a number of issuers on the TSX, TSX-V and CSE, as well as non-listed companies, and as a director of select issuers.
Will Ansley Vice President Corporate Development & Investor Relations
Over 20 years of industry experience, including development and construction of seven mines in the Americas, including six mines in Ontario; Former Director of Business Development for FNX Mining Company Inc. and the Vice President of Corporate Planning & Strategy for Lake Shore Gold Corp., and was the Chief Operating Officer of Mineral Streams Inc. where he helped orchestrate its successful sale to AuRico Metals Inc. in 2015.