Pacific Bay Minerals is focused on advancing the Atlin Goldfields property in Northwest British Columbia. Atlin Goldfields is a district scale gold property with potential for high grade orogenic gold deposit systems including the Yellowjacket high grade gold deposit.
|As of July 22, 2022|
|Warrants||7,752,423 ($0.10 Exercise Price)|
|Options||1,400,000 ($0.15 Exercise Price)|
- Highly qualified Board of Directors with decades of experience running public companies.
- Tight share structure with 60% of the shares being held by management and other insiders.
- Atlin Goldfields:
- The Atlin gold camp is the second largest gold placer producer in British Columbia with over 600,000 troy ounces of gold produced between 1898 and 1945.
- Underexplored district scale gold property with 59,154 hectares of mineral tenures.
- Prospective for high grade orogenic gold deposit systems including the Yellowjacket high grade gold deposit.
- Option Agreement on Atlin Goldfields for strategic exploration while minimizing upfront expenditures.
- Year-round access and excellent infrastructure nearby (Airstrip, roads, communities, cities).
- A 200 ton-per-day mining permit (Yellowjacket Mine) and Multi Year Area Based (MYAB) permit in place.
- PBM also has a 100% interest in three other precious and base metal properties in British Columbia
- Wheaton Creek Gold: High grade gold prospect located in the Skeena Mining Division of Northwest BC. Largest existing gold nugget found in BC was found on the property. 100% Owned.
- Haskins Reed: A Zinc, Silver, Lead, Copper, and Bismuth skarn replacement prospect located in Northern British Columbia. Over 100 drill holes and substantial underground development completed.
- Weaver Lake Gold: Located 90 km East of Vancouver. The property is considered a high grade, underground gold target with narrow quartz vein prospects (gold and silver mineralization).
Antonio Vespa CEO and Director
Mr. Vespa is a Professional Chemical Engineer with broad experience in the design, construction and overall project management of energy facilities including two heavy oil upgraders with a combined project value of over $1 Billion. Mr. Vespa joined Pacific Bay Minerals in 2020 as VP Operations and was instrumental in bringing the Atlin Goldfields project into the company’s portfolio.
Sebastien Ah Fat Vice President of Exploration
Mr. Ah Fat is a professional Geologist with over a decade of experience in the mining and oil & gas sectors. Sebastien has supervised geological drilling operations throughout North America totaling over $800 million CAD in project value. His experience includes several years as Project/Mine geologist at Bralorne Gold Mines Ltd., a southern BC high grade gold project.
Lea Brett CFO
Lea brings over 30 years of experience in financial and corporate governance in the mining sector gained through her time with Cusac Gold Mines Ltd. and Pacific Bay Minerals.
Helder Carvalho Vice President of Corporate Development
Mr. Carvalho is a marketing and business development professional with over ten years of experience in business analytics and marketing.
David Brett Chair of the Board
Mr. Brett has over 30 years of public company management and financing experience, including being president of the Pacific Bay from 1995 to 1999 and CEO from 2007-2022. As former CEO and President of Toronto Stock Exchange listed Cusac Gold Mines Ltd. from 2004-2008 (CFO 1996-2004), David financed and oversaw the restart of gold mining operations at Table Mountain in BC in 2006, the acquisition of a 1 million ounce gold resource, and negotiated the successful merger with another public mining company in April of 2008. Mr. Brett also serves as President and CEO of Engold Mines Ltd.
Cameron MacDonald Independent Director
Cameron MacDonald is a seasoned executive in the natural resources sector. He brings over 18 years of experience in capital markets, M&A, banking, financial management and operations from over 80 public and private companies. Based in Calgary, Alberta, Mr. MacDonald is currently a director of Aurwest Resources and President & CEO of Tenth Avenue Petroleum.
William H. Smith Independent Director
Mr. Smith is a lawyer with over 40 years of board, legal, finance and business experience with both private and public companies. Formerly a partner at McCarthy Tetrault LLP, Mr. Smith’s experience spans the natural resource, technology and industrial sectors in Canada and overseas. A respected leader in corporate governance best practices, Mr. Smith served as interim Director of the Alberta Securities Commission and has served on the boards of companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, the TSX, the London Stock Exchange, and AIM. Mr. Smith is presently the Chair of Prospex Energy PLC.
Frank Moyle Independent Director
Frank obtained a B.Sc. in geology from UBC in 1995, B.Ed. from UBC in 2000, and has enjoyed an extensive career in the resource sector, including work with Pacific Bay on the Haskins Reed Project in norther BC. Frank’s career has also involved work with BHP Minerals, Schlumberger Oilfield Services, and a number of junior exploration companies.