Raffles Financial, a diversified financial services company, with interest in corporate finance advisory, IPO investments & arrangement, anchor-investors management, wealth & family office strategy counsel, investment governance & oversight of funds.
|As of 1 May, 2020|
* These warrants will be exercisable at $10.12 per common share. 43,387 warrants expire July 3, 2020; 20,626 warrants expire November 27, 2020; and 8,074 warrants expire on December 19, 2020.
- Exponential growth potential with $15 billion financial advisory market size in Asia Pacific
- High performance and profitable team believes in 75% of profits as dividends for shareholders
- No capex & low opex required for rapid and extensive growth through Province Representatives
- Re-structuring & Corporate Finance Advisory
- IPO & Global Fund Raising Advisory
- Funds & Family Office/Trust Advisory
- Fin-tech Application & Licensing
Charlie In Chairman
40+ years business and listed company chairmanship. Provides governance and investment oversight to funds and IPO candidates. Specialized in personal and company financial strategies.
Victor Liu Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director
20+ years of China banking, asset management, global trade experience and expertise. Keen interest in fin-tech, agriculture, energy, education, entertainment biz. Responsible for nurturing IPO candidates.
Abigail Zhang Chief Investment Officer/Executive Director
15+ years hands-on investment experience in taking PRC companies publicly listed in Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Responsible for fund, corporate restructuring and JV investments.
Dong Shim Chief Financial Officer
10+ years experience as Professional Accountant (CA), 5+ years as CFO/Director for Canadian listed firms. Well versed with IFRS compliance, auditing and corporate governance.