Sunniva Inc. is a Canadian Securities Exchange listed vertically integrated medical cannabis company based in Calgary, Alberta. The company is committed to becoming one of the lowest cost producers delivering safe, high-quality cannabis products and services at scale.
|As of April 27, 2017|
- Uniquely positioned in the largest cannabis markets – California and Canada
- Experienced Leadership Team with a track record in healthcare
- Management and Board focused on creating significant shareholder value
- Vital products and services across three operational business units:
- State of the art purpose built greenhouse manufacturing facilities at scale
- Specialized Cannabis Clinics
- Quality Vaporization Devices
- Revenues and cash flow from acquisitions of Natural Health Services and Vapor Connoisseur
- Strategic real estate partner; non-dilutive construction financing allows for significant buildout
- Regulatory Compliance in all operating jurisdictions
1. Building World-Class Greenhouses to be compliant with cGMP standards
Featuring the latest in modern agri-technology, Sunniva’s initial California greenhouse and manufacturing campus design will adhere to cGMP level standards and is expected to produce over 120,000kg of premium medical cannabis yearly, after phases 1 and 2 are complete.
2. Access to the market – Natural Health Services Canada
As Canada’s largest network of cannabis clinics, NHS offers thousands of patients the guidance they need from qualified professionals who specialize in the endocannabinoid system.
3. An Industry Leader In Quality Vaporizers
As one of the industry’s leading providers of custom, private-label dry herb and oil vaporizers, Vapor Connoisseur is constantly innovating and finding new solutions for better products.
Dr. Anthony Holler CHAIRMAN AND CEO
Dr. Anthony (Tony) Holler is the former CEO and founder of ID Biomedical, acquired in 2015 by Glaxo Smith Kline for $1.7 billion, and former Chairman of Corriente Resources Inc., sold for approximately $700 million to CRCC-Tongguan Investment Co. Tony is the current Chairman of CRH Medical Corp., a publicly traded company and serves as Sunniva’s Chief Executive Officer. His expertise includes strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, and financing, with a singular focus on increasing shareholder value.
David Negus CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
David Negus has joined Sunniva Inc. as Chief Financial Officer and is accountable for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the Company. Mr. Negus most recently served as the CFO of Luvo, a forward-thinking food company. Prior to his role at Luvo, Mr. Negus was Vice President, Corporate Controller at lululemon and played an integral role in the development and build out of a finance team that supported the business from a private company to a multi-billion dollar international organization. Mr. Negus holds a CPA, CA designation.
Leith Pedersen CO-FOUNDER, PRESIDENT, CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER & DIRECTOR
As the former owner and CEO of Vida Wealth Management Bahamas, former investment advisor at Canaccord Wealth Management, and former partner at an Alberta brokerage firm managing capital in excess of $3 billion, Leith has a proven track record for success. He lends his expertise in corporate strategy, financing, and sourcing potential mergers and acquisitions.