Date(s) - 09/15/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
THE 19TH TORONTO GCFF CONFERENCE (SEPTEMBER 15) COMING IN
The 19th Annual Global Chinese Financial Forum – Toronto Conference 2018 brings together one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing Chinese investor community with investment opportunities in the technology, life science, mining and energy sectors.
WHY CHINESE INVESTORS?
As China’s economy has grown significantly over the past decade, wealthy Chinese investors have continued to emigrate to the West. With Canada boasting world-renowned landscapes, welcoming attitudes towards immigration and multiculturalism, and healthcare, Canada has been the natural choice for affluent Chinese families, businesspeople, and investors seeking attractive lifestyles and investment opportunities abroad.
After recent turbulences in the Canadian real estate markets, many wealthy Chinese Immigrants have begun to look for alternatives for their investment portfolios, with more and more becoming active investors in the Canadian and US markets.
Toronto is the industrial and financial capital of Canada. It has the largest Chinese investor community in Canada, making it the ideal location for public companies that are looking to connect with wealthy immigrant Chinese investors. With real estate markets already heavily saturated, Chinese investors in Toronto are looking towards public companies and other investment products for their portfolios.
TORONTO’S Growing Chinese Investment Community
According to a recent report from New World Health, an estimated 8,000 new millionaires immigrated to Canada in 2016, behind only Australia and the United States.
At $1,154,107, Toronto had the 2nd highest average household net worth of all Canadian metropolitan areas, according to an annual report by Wealthscapes 2017. The inflows into Canada were mainly from migration from China into large cities like Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal.
The city of Toronto has the largest Chinese population in Canada. With the real estate market heavily saturated and the new foreign buyer’s tax in Vancouver, more and more Chinese investors are moving to and investing in Toronto. As the real estate market in Toronto continues to grow, investors will be looking to other investment opportunities to diversify.
- GAIN EXPOSURE with Toronto’s growing Chinese investment community
- Network with OVER 400 HIGH NET-WORTH Chinese investors and local retail investors
- DISCOVER new industry developments and connect with like-minded individuals
- PROFESSIONAL Chinese translations and interpretation easily understood by the Chinese audience
- 400+ INVESTORS
- Retail Chinese investors
- Chinese-focused brokers
- FULL TRANSLATION SUPPORT
- Presentation opportunities with professional Chinese interpretation
- Professional Chinese translation of company fact sheet and corporate presentation
- Networking opportunities throughout the conference including luncheon and coffee breaks
- Networking hall with display and material distribution tables Separate presentation hall for keynote speeches and corporate presentations
Vice-President, Economics and Commodity Market Specialist (Ret.)
The Scotiabank Group
Investor, Author and Sought-after Public Speaker
Healthcare & Biotechnology Analyst
Echelon Wealth Partners
Energy & Mining Specialist
Benchmark Mineral Intelligence
President & CEO