Date(s) - 10/13/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
SHERATON VANCOUVER AIRPORT HOTEL
THE 19TH ANNUAL GCFF VANCOUVER CONFERENCE COMING IN
The 19th Annual Global Chinese Financial Forum – Vancouver Conference 2018 brings together one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing Chinese investor communities with investment opportunities in the technology, life science, mining and energy sectors. The wealthy Chinese investor community in Vancouver have been moving away from investments in the overheated real estate sector and are now moving into opportunities in the small to mid cap space.
WHO SHOULD PRESENT?
|Mining||Oil and Gas||Cannabis|
|Clean Tech/Green Energy||Blockchain||AI/Robotics|
VANCOUVER’S Growing Chinese Investment Community
Over the past four decades, Vancouver has become the top immigration destination for wealthy Chinese investors. With Vancouver establishing itself as major economic hub in Canada, wealthy Chinese investors are shifting away from their traditional focus in real estate to look at opportunities with public companies, private companies and other investment products. At least 37,000 Chinese millionaires immigrated to British Columbia from 2005 to 2012 according to government figures. Vancouver is increasingly becoming home to Chinese immigrants, who make up more than 18 percent of the population. Most recently, Chinese investors have invested heavily in the real estate market. However, with the introduction of the foreign buyer’s tax, the focus of Chinese investors have shifted to other investments including capital markets, resources sector, technology and alternative investments.
- GAIN EXPOSURE with Vancouver’s growing Chinese investment community
- Network with OVER 400 HIGH NETWORTH Chinese investors and local retail investors
- DISCOVER the latest industry developments and connect with industry professionals
- Professional Chinese translations and interpretation
- 400+ INVESTORS
- Retail Chinese investors
- Chinese-focused brokers
- FULL TRANSLATION SUPPORT
- Presentation opportunities with professional Chinese interpretation
- Professional Chinese translation of company fact sheet and corporate presentation
- Networking opportunities throughout the conference including luncheon and coffee breaks
- Networking hall with display and material distribution tables Separate presentation hall for keynote speeches and corporate presentations
Ascent Industries Corp.(CSE:ASNT)
Aston Bay Holdings Ltd. (TSXV:BAY)
Eastwood Bio-Medical Canada Inc (TSXV:EBM)
Glance Technologies Inc. (CSE:GET)
Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc.
Namaste Technologies Inc. (TSXV:N)
Permex Petroleum Corporation (CSE:OIL)
Return Energy Inc. (TSXV:RTN)
Taoping Inc. (NASDAQ:TAOP)
TIMIA Capital Corporation (TSXV:TCA)
Wellness Lifestyles Inc. (TSXV:WELL)
AND MANY MORE COMING SOON!
PATRON MEDIA SPONSOR
NAI Interactive Ltd.
Director, Chief Strategy Officer & CFO
Vice-President, Economics and
Commodity Market Specialist (Ret.)
The Scotiabank Group
Connor, Clark & Lunn
Private Capital Ltd.
Senior Investment Advisor