Redzone Resources Ltd. (TSXV:REZ) has released a video explaining its Arizona property, potential and recent developments. Please watch the video to learn more about this exciting lithium opportunity:
About Redzone Resources Ltd. (TSXV:REZ)
Redzone Resources Ltd. is a growth-oriented, Canadian exploration company with a focus on metals that make up the emerging battery supply chain, including Lithium, Copper, Vanadium and Cobalt. Redzone currently has an Arizona based Lithium exploration property and an advanced copper exploration in Peru. Redzone is listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange under the symbol “REZ-V” and Frankfurt: 3F2.F. Redzone is based in Vancouver, British Columbia and aims to create shareholder value through the acquisition, exploration, and development of profitable mineral properties, in a manner that is consistent with best practice in environmental stewardship, safety and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong battery metals demand
- Highly prospective mineral resource with completed 43-101 technical report
- Traditional mining extraction and processing potential
- Attractive mining jurisdictions of Arizona, USA and Peru
- Experienced management team with over 120 years combined experience and track record of discovery, development and production at companies like Torex Gold, Silver Wheaton, and Vale
About the Arizona Lithium Project
- Staked an additional 173 lode claims at or near our Fortner & Boyd Lithium Property
- Total land holding: 200 lode claims totaling 4,132 acres
- Hard-rock lithium deposit with economic grade potential
- Close to local infrastructure
- Initial mineralized zones defined by historic exploration
Disclaimer: The Company featured in this article is a client of NAI Interactive Ltd. This material is provided for information purposes only and does not bind NAI Interactive Ltd. in any way. It is not intended as a recommendation or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument, or to enter into a transaction involving any financial instrument or trading strategy.