Growing a gold resource in the prolific great basin – Why should we start to follow Gold Springs?
Gold Springs Resource (TSX: GRC) (OTCQB: GRCAF) is a growth-focused mineral exploration company advancing the district-scale Gold Springs gold project situated in mining friendly Nevada and Utah, one of the best mining jurisdictions in the world.
- Gold Springs has a PEA with robust-economics plus a vast number of drill targets in one-of-a-kind land package, revealing potential for significant growth, and it’s in one of the best mining jurisdictions in the world:
- Positive PEA with an NPV5% US$153.6 M and IRR 38.9% (Both After tax) using a $1,450 Gold price and $16 silver price.
- Low pre-production CapEx of US$83.5M and a Low Strip Ratio of 1.6 to 1.
- Significant Leverage to Gold Price. A $1,600 gold price yields an NPV5% US$201M (After tax) in sensitivity analysis.
- Target-rich property with 32 drill-target areas – all outcrop, with gold resources in 4 of them.
- Large-land position – 4 historical mining districts consolidated into 1 property.
- Mining friendly, geo-politically stable, prolific Great Basin of western U.S.
- Well funded. No Debt.
Recent Press Release
November 10, 2020 Gold Springs Resource files Q3 2020 Financial Statements and MD&A and announces results of Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
October 27, 2020 Gold Springs Resource Provides Updates on Two Additional Targets on Flagship Project
October 8, 2020 Gold Springs Resource Reports on Two Additional Targets at its Flagship Project