TraceSafe is a world leader in enterprise proximity solutions. The company offers a full suite of real-time location management services and contact tracing solutions enabled through advanced low power Bluetooth beacons and enterprise cloud management. TraceSafe’s leading cloud management solution ensures both user privacy and comprehensive administrative control. TraceSafe’s patented solutions have already been deployed around the world in partnership with governments. In addition to their government work, TraceSafe is developing leading edge solutions for the Industry, Enterprise, Healthcare, Education, Maritime and Hospitality, and large-scale venue management.
As of Feb, 2021
|Issued and Outstanding||35,838,512|
|Reserved for Issuance (Performance Milestones)||23,803,260|
|Including Performance Milestones||69,435,719|
COVID-19 has spurred technical innovation around the world, and IoT is no exception. In early 2020, within a matter of days, governments and enterprises around the world deployed IoT/proximity tracking solutions that kept COVID-19 rates low, provided early diagnoses, monitored patients, and perhaps most interestingly: provided the human data necessary to create more robust health and safety protocols going forward. Having deployed over half a million wearables during the pandemic, TraceSafe has brought IoT to a new scale. The company has partnered with national governments and large multinational corporations and has become one of the few players on the market that offers a centralized, multi-usecase, and customizable IoT platform that performs on such a large scale.
- TraceSafe is a privacy-first, health and safety wearables company.
- We provide services in critical quarantine and contact tracing applications for government, enterprise, and large-scale venue management industries. In 2020, we sold over 800,000 devices and our platform currently processes over 15 million contacts per day, a number which is growing steadily.
- Quarantine management solution provider to many governments including Hong Kong, Singapore, the Cayman Islands.
- Partners with Tritan Software, health and safety manager for 95% of cruise lines.
- Partners with a Tier 1 semiconductor manufacturer.
- Exclusive contact tracing partner for TD Garden in Boston.
- Products are actively marketed on TELUS’ Small Business Platform.
- Exclusive contact tracing partner for the 2021 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship.
- North American sales grew 148% in Q4 2020 compared to Q3.
TraceSafe offers a mature IoT platform seasoned for large-scale deployments. The platform includes SaaS that is programmable for its clients’ unique needs and integrated hardware that can be customized to include industry specific sensors and can be cost-effectively manufactured to meet a demand of any size. The platform integrates to clients’ existing systems, eliminating the need for 3rd party providers and allows clients to centralize safety, asset tracking, worker/guest experience, resource planning and other IoT micro services into one insights dashboard.
- May 5, 2021 – TraceSafe Signs Two-Year Wearable Technology Agreement with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- April 29, 2021 – TraceSafe joins the TELUS Procurement Ecosystem as part of the Enterprise Safe Return to Work Solution. Access to 100,000 businesses across Canada exploring connected worker and digital transformation strategies
- March 16, 2021 – TraceSafe Signs Technology Agreement with Tier 1 transportation company to Enchance Guest Experiences
- February 17, 2021 – TraceSafe Recognized by Signapore’s Deputy Priminister During Budget 2021 Pesentation in Parliament
Wayne Lloyd Chief Executive Officer (TraceSafe Inc.)
Wayne is a technology entrepreneur active in tech M&A. He serves as investor, trader, board member, and advisor to several technology and fintech startups.
Dennis Kwan Chief Executive Officer (TraceSafe Technologies Inc.)
Dennis is an expert in wireless product design from satellite systems to integrated circuits. He was the co-founder of Martian Watches, which developed the first voice enabled Bluetooth smartwatch.
Emily Graham Chief Financial Officer
Accomplished CPA who holds an MBA for Marketing and IT Management. In a recent role, Emily oversaw US$250 million in revenue and an annual capital budget of US$10 million.
Suresh Singamsetty Chief Technology Officer
Suresh has over 20 years of experience in building innovative and industry leading technological companies. Prior to joining TraceSafe, he was a Co-Founder and Vice President of Martian Watches alongside Dennis, as well as Co-Founder and Director of software for Transilica.
Gord Zeilstra Chief Revenue Officer
Formerly a part of SAP, Taleo and Monster.com, Gord has spent 25 years working with start-up tech firms building their sales channels and global exposure. He is a trusted director among multiple international organizations and is entrusted with expanding TraceSafe’s global reach through government and enterprise markets.