Date(s) - 01/19/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport
The GCFF Vancouver Conference 2019 will bring together one of Canada’s fastest growing Chinese investor communities with investment opportunities in the mining and energy sectors.
Vancouver’s Growing Chinese Investment Community
Over the past four decades, Vancouver has become the top immigration destination for wealthy Chinese investors. With Vancouver establishing itself as major economic hub in Canada, wealthy Chinese investors are shifting away from their traditional focus in real estate to look at opportunities with public companies, private companies and other investment products.
At least over 37,000 Chinese millionaires immigrated to British Columbia from 2005 to 2012 according to government figures. Vancouver is increasingly becoming home to Chinese immigrants, who make up more than 18 percent of the population. Most recently, Chinese investors have invested heavily in the real estate market. However, with the introduction of various government policies and rising interest rates, the focus of Chinese investors has shifted to other investment opportunities including the resources sector.
- Gain exposure with Vancouver’s growing Chinese investment community
- Network with over 300 high net-worth Chinese investors and local retail investors
- Discover the latest industry developments and connect with industry professionals
- Professional Chinese translations and interpretation
- High net-worth Chinese investors
- Experienced local Chinese speaking retail investors
- Chinese-focused brokers
FULL TRANSLATION SUPPORT
- Presentation opportunities with professional Chinese interpretation
- Professional Chinese translation of company fact sheet and corporate presentation
- Networking opportunities throughout the conference including luncheon and coffee breaks
- Networking hall with display and material distribution tables
- Presentation hall for keynote speeches and corporate presentations