Bloxsar Tech Ventures Inc. (“Bloxsar” or the “Company”) is a Canadian technology company with offices in Toronto, Vancouver and London, England. The Company invests in blockchain technology organizations that have the potential to become global enterprises and is currently structuring an Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) for 2019.
“We build blockchain companies that will shape our future”
Bloxsar is a 360° Hybrid-Incubator assisting blockchain technology entrepreneurs from idea conceptualization to commercialization.
The Company structure ensures that start-up entrepreneurial companies are accelerated towards successful development through diverse business support resources and services. The Company’s “Incubate-the-Incubator” model screens and develops initial ideas which enhance the Company’s investments chances for success.
Funded by the founders, early investors, friends, and family the Company is investing in four initial projects and is now preparing for an IPO on the Canadian Stock Exchange (CSE).
Company founders, Ray Hawkins and Chris Greyling have more than 70 years’ experience in business management and entrepreneurial ventures. Both have hands-on experience in several start-up business’, business management and exits. Their experience ensures Bloxsars’ goals and objectives are achieved.
- BlocksEdu Learning Corp. — Education as a Service (EaaS) (“BlocksEDU”) – 70% Equity
The demand for blockchain expertise is coming from all sectors — from financial services to retail — and it is far outstripping supply. This venture will create a Blockchain Certificate Program with qualified instructors and offer it to selected educational institutions worldwide as a student fee-based service. BlocksEDU holds a distribution contract in China and indirectly through the distributor, with the Ministry of Commerce’s Education Department. Expansion to USA, Mexico, South Africa, and Malta (EU) is underway.
- BSQRD Productions – Blockchain Media and Production Company – Voice of the Blockchain (“BSQRD”) – 60% Equity
BSQRD will produce events, meet-ups, conferences, and media focusing on Blockchain. BSQRD will build content by conducting interviews, podcast, and social media within the blockchain community, to encourage the sharing of ideas and innovation. BSQRD intends to be a leader in distributing information and content on a variety of blockchain topics to the mainstream. Events will be held at various locations globally and sponsored by blockchain and tech companies.
- BRIC Lab – Blockchain Research & Innovation Centre (“BRIC”) – 40% Equity
BRIC is a “Incubate-the Incubator” partner for cutting-edge blockchain innovators in Canada. Located at the Univeristy of British Columbia south research campus, BRIC offers facilities for events, office space, consulting services, funding, and administrative support for early concept entrepreneurs. BRIC is a partnership between Bloxsar, Fame Blockchain Ltd. and the Emerging Technologies Centre of Canada and China (“ETC3”) , a partner in Canada Town, China. Bloxsar selects from the top and most promising early start-ups and ideas incubated by BRIC to become part of the Bloxsar ecosystem.
- Arctic Networks Inc. – Internet Privacy HTTPS(P) (“Arctic”) – 30% Equity
Artic is developing g a security and privacy layer across the entire Internet, revolutionizing the current HTTPS security layer with HTTPS(P) security and privacy embedded layer.
- Founders and executive team have combinedly 100+ years experience in technology and business across the globe
- Growing market – BlocksEDU secured contract for blockchain education through our distributor with the Ministry of Commerce’s Education Department in China. Distributors in the USA, Mexico, Malta (EU) and South Africa have been identified
- Established first “Incubate-the-Incubator” centre as a model to be expanded across the globe
- Hosted inaugural blockchain workshop in Beijing sponsored by Ministry of Commerce – China. Currently in the planning stages of multiple follow-up events.