GCAC develops technologies that benefit the medical cannabis ecosystem by helping cultivators control and optimize product lifecycle to improve the consumer experience and create better patient outcomes.
(As of April 29)
|Warrants & Options||80,437,663|
|Avr. daily 45 days||499,875|
- A secure, decentralized, big data platform built on the blockchain environment to collect and analyze data from the entire medical cannabis value chain – from cultivation to efficacy.
- State-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence platform capable of generating plant and condition related insights.
- A management team and advisors with successful track records and expertise in cannabis and relevant technologies.
- Huge and growing market opportunity:
- Multi-billion-dollar market phenomenon.
- Multiple jurisdictions globally have legalized or are moving toward legalization of cannabis for medical use.
- Absence of trusted cannabis related processes and data.
Products & Projects:
Efixii For Cannabis Growers
- Efixii helps licensed growers increase profit margins by reducing production, testing, certification, compliance, and retail costs. This enables the grower to focus on their core business.
- Blockchain transparency records each step of the plant lifecycle allowing the grower to connect to consumers and shape better patient outcomes.
- Efixii provides access to testing and certification for compliance, secure B2B and B2C relationships, logistics, and fraud prevention technology.
- The technology helps growers improve yields and ensure consistency.
The Prescriptii Patient Care Solution
- Prescriptii Patient mobile app allows patients to receive personalized recommendations and provide feedback.
- Retailers can create and manage customized loyalty programs through the Prescriptii Retail portal directly linked to the patient-end mobile app.
PROJECTS – Marketing Campaign
BRAD MOORE CEO & Director
- 20 years of practical business leadership experience with Fortune 500 companies.
- Strong background with internet-based start-up corporations.
- Proven track record restructuring and developing early-stage businesses.
- Holds an MBA from Royal Roads University.
ALEXANDER HELMEL CFO & Director
- 12 years experience in the Canadian capital markets.
- Over 20 years within the Information Technology sector.
- Specialized in developing corporate growth strategies, building senior management teams, and developing corporate assets.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), 2006.
HANAN GELBENDORF CMO
- Over 20 years of global marketing experience in an agency setting as well as in corporate America.
- Highly experienced with a proven record of delivering results for early-stage businesses and established F500 companies.
- Specializes in leading all the aspects and processes of marketing.
- MBA, Smeal College of Management at Penn State University.
JEFFREY HAYZLETT Director – Non-Executive
- Chairman of C-Suite Network, home of the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite leaders and noted media personality.
- CEO The Hayzlett Group.
- TV & Radio host, Bloomberg Television & CBS Radio.
- Global CMO at Eastman Kodak.