HempFusion is a leading health and wellness CBD company utilizing the power of whole-food hemp nutrition. HempFusion distributes its family of brands, including HempFusion, Probulin Probiotics, Biome Research, and HF Labs, to approximately 4,000 retailers across all 50 states of the United States and select international locations. Built on a foundation of regulatory compliance and human safety, HempFusion’s diverse product portfolio comprises 46 SKUs including, tinctures, proprietary FDA Drug Listed Over The Counter (OTC) Topicals, Doctor/Practitioner Lines and more. With a strong focus on research and development, HempFusion has an additional 30 products under development. HempFusion is a board member of the US Hemp Roundtable, and HempFusion’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Probulin Probiotics, is one of the fastest-growing probiotics companies in the United States, according to SPINs reported data. HempFusion’s CBD products are based on a proprietary Whole Food Hemp Complex™ and are available in-store or by visiting HempFusion online at www.hempfusion.com or www.probulin.com.
As of Jan 6th, 2020
- INDUSTRY-LEADING COMPLIANCE
- HempFusion’s uncompromising approach to regulatory compliance has positioned the Company for entry into major retail markets unavailable to the vast majority of CBD companies, this includes; Big Box (Food/Drug/Mass), Doctor/Practitioner, Convenience and more
- The Company has multiple certifications, and executive memberships that take anywhere from 18-24 months to replicate in addition to a significant capital investment(1)
- HempFusion is a board member of the US Hemp Roundtable, a coalition of leadingcompanies committed to safe hemp and CBD products
- Ola Lessard, HempFusion’s CMO, is the President of the US Hemp Roundtable
- PROPRIETARYWHOLE-PLANT PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- The Company’s diverse product portfolio includes 46 products on the market from tinctures to proprietary FDA Drug Listed Over-The-Counter (“OTC”) Topicals to Doctor/Practitioner Lines and Probulin’s scientifically validated delivery systems
- HempFusion Wellness Inc.’s family of brands includes: HempFusion, Probulin Probiotics, Biome Research, and HF Labs
- RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- 30 products under development including OTC Drug Listed Ingestibles and additional topicals
- Planned launch of plant-based CBD organic gummies
- Human Safety Study (Liver Toxicology 2020)
- Self GRAS Affirmation (Q1 2021 publishing) & NOAEL Safety Review completed for all topicals
- SIGNIFICANT REVENUE DRIVERS
- FDA Drug Listed OTC Topicals allow access to the largest channel by dollar value; Big Box (Food/Drug/Mass) which, if entering only the top 5, could contribute up to $108.5M in revenue
- Launched Convenience Channel, providing access to significant new sales & distribution opportunities
- Products are currently sold in 4,000+ retail locations across 50 states including Sprouts, Vitamin Shoppe, and Fresh Thyme Market
- $255.7M targeted revenue opportunity across 5 channels; Natural, E-commerce, Big Box, Convenience and Doctor Practitioner
- BOLSTERED C-SUITE AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS WITH PROVEN AND EXPERIENCED EXECUTIVES
- Extensive leadership, public market, finance, legal, CPG and M&A experience are crucial assets in driving the Company’s business plan forward
- New additions bring strategic networks, key introductions and a proven ability to execute
- INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION
- HempFusion and Probulin products will be sold across Europe (Ireland & UK), Probulin has purchase orders and/or is selling in the Middle East, South Korea, China, Mexico, and India
- Probulin’s Trojan Horse strategy is a gateway to increased international distribution
- STRONG CASH POSITION
- USD $30,200,000 cash as of December 30th
- Second largest cash position in the sector(2)
- No debt
DR. JASON MITCHELL, N.D. CO-FOUNDER, DIRECTOR & CEO
Dr. Jason Mitchell N.D., has over 20+ years of experience in the natural products industry and is a naturopathic doctor certified by ANMCB. Dr. Mitchell is an expert in supplement formulations. He was responsible for the successful creation and launch of over 300 industry-leading products developed during his 15-year tenure with Country Life Vitamins , before its acquisition. Dr. Mitchell was one of three Country Life Executives that led the transition through the acquisition by Kikkoman. He is a member of the American naturopathic medical association, the CNHP, and received his doctorate from the Trinity College of Natural Health.
JON VISSER CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER (CRO)
Mr. Visser has 25+ years of experience in all aspects of sales and marketing and brings a proven track record of consistently driving growth across all major channels. Previously Jon was Sr. VP, Sales at Navajo Inc., a multi-national manufacturer, and distributor of Piranha® Eyewear, Hottips!® Electronics Accessories, Pennzoil® Automotive Supplies, Salute® Barware, and is also the largest distributor of Trial & Travel size Health & Beauty products in the USA. While at Navajo, Mr. Visser grew annual sales from $60M to $128M in less than three years while tripling the $1M+ yearly revenue-generating customers.
BRUCE VALENTINE, JR. CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
Bruce Valentine’s proven track record with high-growth companies stems from his experience and skillset developed from over 20 years in financial management and includes capital raising, M&A, and significant leadership expertise. Mr. Valentine was CFO of Otter Products, LLC from 2011 to 2016, earning an award of CFO of the Year from the Northern Colorado Business Report. Mr. Valentine then served as CFO of premium desserts maker Steven-Robert Originals, LLC from 2016 to 2019 prior to joining the Company.
OLA LESSARD CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO)
Ms. Lessard serves as the President of the US Hemp Roundtable. Ola is a proven and strategic marketer with 25+ years of experience in creating effective branding strategies. As Vice President of Marketing at Barleans, she was responsible for the launch of one of the most successful CBD brands in America with over 25+ SKU’s. Ms. Lessard oversaw the company’s strategic entry as the first large supplements company into the CBD space, launching nine CBD SKUs in under two years. Ms. Lessard also lead the company’s move to develop and launch a full-scale e-commerce site for direct-to-consumer sales, including subscription, affiliate and loyalty programs.
IAN DEQUEIROZ CHIEF OF BRAND STRATEGY & PARTNERSHIPS, DIRECTOR
A serial entrepreneur with extensive experience in early-stage cannabis and hemp companies. In 2010, Mr. deQueiroz acquired the first cannabis CO2 extraction company in the US and facilitated the licensing process for companies in numerous major cannabis markets, including; Jamaica, Illinois, New York, Nevada, Washington. Ian was the founder of multiple cannabis companies, including, Epican Medicinals Ltd., one of Jamaica's premier cannabis companies.
NANCY ANGELINI DIRECTOR OF DOCTOR/PRACTITIONER CHANNEL
25+ years as an active licensed practitioner, traveling the country as a lecturer, product manager, and opening doors to the largest doctor/practitioner networks in America. Ms. Angelini has extensive relationships and a significant sales rolodex within the doctor/practitioner channel. Additionally, Nancy has completed over 1500 natural health and healing lectures in the US and abroad.
DANIEL BRODY CHIEF CORPORATE OFFICER (CCO)
Mr. Brody is a co-founder and former Vice President of The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. (TGOD) Mr. Brody and his team have been instrumental in capitalizing and listing world class cannabis companies including Emblem(TSXV:EMC), TGOD (TSX:TGOD), and PLUS Products (CSE:PLUS). Before entering the Cannabis industry in 2014, Mr. Brody spent seven years at two leading independent Canadian brokerage firms.